Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Blames her husband for the state of the care home lounge room… it’s all photos and that fing flag and a s ton of cords…. How are the cords his fault anymore than hers… she obviously wants a free in built heater to be put in so on the beg

What the actual do is a fruit bowl doing in the lounge room.. there is seriously something ducking wrong with her and I cannot believe this is the “after” - her lounge room looks absolutely s house

Last edited:

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Blames her husband for the state of the care home lounge room… it’s all photos and that fing flag and a s ton of cords…. How are the cords his fault anymore than hers… she obviously wants a free in built heater to be put in so on the beg

What the actual do is a fruit bowl doing in the lounge room.. there is seriously something ducking wrong with her and I cannot believe this is the “after” - her lounge room looks absolutely s house
a fruit bowl in the living room under the tv 🤣 she has absolutely no sense of taste or fashion, COMMON SENSE, she is clueless

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Awww. Yes it’s going to be strange as it will just me and my youngest son, he’s 15. He will probably like the attention. Plus side, no fighting to referee ! He’s going to a lovely place, Durham. I’m lucky my boyfriend lives in Darlington, 15 mins away from there so I can get to see him. Hope you are feeling a little better today x
Awwww yeah there is that no been a referee 😂😂 mine was the youngest so it was an empty house, that’s brilliant your partner is 15 mins away and also he is near if he needs anything 💕
Yeah feeling a bit better bit just keep having sudden out bursts crying but getting on with things, just packed his stuff away well giving it my daughters BIL for their doggy, like his food food bin toys etc but the house is so strange quiet no back chat of him lol 😂 yeah he use to back chat lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well guys you are all a bad influence 😂

I have gone to look WTF is the w on about the breakfast thanking people no b you have read here about soaking CHIAseeds over night and yes b it’s CHIA seeds

WTF is the face mask se w SETIING YOUR CHILD UP FOR ALL THE PREVS AND PEDOS ON TT INSTAGRAM ETC YOU DISGUSTING fING w w YOURSELF OUT BUT ANOTHER LEVEL YOUR CHILD

The fake fire looks absolutely s b but on the plus side we have real ones in both my rooms yes b I have a front room back room and kitchen diner AND NO FREEZER IN MY ROOMS EITHER so stick that in your funking lying chilli flake gob

ALSO w YOUR FAKE HUSBAND DOES NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU AS YOU ARE A w OR HAVE YOU JUST SAID THAT TO MAKE OUT HE IS AWFUL TO YOU as I wouldn’t put that past you

SECONDLY w putting coffee in your aero mint drink are you fing ok and how you made it yeah speaking to yourself like you are a toddler YOU fED UP t

OI w WHEN YOU GO LIVE PLEASE TELL US AS I WOULD LIVE TO GET IN THE BOX AND TELL YOU STRAIGHT SO COME ON THEN DO A LIVE AND INFORM PEOPLE YOU fING CHICKEN s

KUKI GO do YOURSELF
if I can influence anyone WTAF GET A GRIP to be kind well b START WITH YOUR DAUGHTER OOPPPSSSS SORRY SIL

OKAY GUYS AM BACK 😂😂😂😂😂💞💞💞

Apr 15, 2024
England
If she gets gifted a real fire place she’s going to be so smug. Kukis probably thinking she should’ve begged on TT instead paying £4k for it. Sev is greedy, wants everything, she almost admitted when her management asked her if she wanted the SpaceNk stuff and she said yes. She should’ve quietly donated it to a women’s charity or something, not your girl sev, she doesn’t even know what half of the products are used for