Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Who’s lying live but left then went into crayons live
But who’s lying live was well hectic a woman made out she ran into a lorry but didn’t and triggered many people because she was called out for been racist and something to do with kids, but it’s know for her tactics ❤️
😂took me a second to work out what you meant there

Mar 2, 2024
I never watch those videos so I could be wrong but if she doesn’t show the process at all, I have to believe it’s because she’s not the one actually cooking it. She probably gets doormat to do it.
You’re probably right about that. Just surprised Hello Fresh is okay with an ad that doesn’t promote their service properly

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You’re probably right about that. Just surprised Hello Fresh is okay with an ad that doesn’t promote their service properly
Have seen others who actually show start to end not end and eat it and they make them look hell of a lot better
It’s the code when she says it “back with Sevda” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 makes out she is the only one who does HF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched 😂😂😂 well sedation looks impressed NOT 😂😂😂 and wtf is it wearing looks as ruff as do 😂😂😂
Watched Mine aka Hippo Christ on a bike a cement mixer is quieter then her the nose when eating OH MINE ARENT YOU EMBARRASSED trollop
Ohhhh staying at mummy and cheater daddy’s house as the water in the flat it cloudy wtf and giving them a cheap TEMU tablet 😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh goood god give me strength 😂😂😂

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
What an absolute beg!!!! What a fing cretin!!!!!!! I thought maybe, just maybe, they were genuinely going out (even if just for show they were a couple) but no, it’s a beg. She couldn’t sink much lower now. Sedat should’ve fed her off. What an absolute insult! She goes nowhere with him, then takes him out cos it’s fweee. The voiceover is s and wooden, who would want that tit to advertise them? Makes my blood boil. I mean, I wouldn’t say no to a fwee meal and ewvening out, with my partner who we do things together all the time. But such a shameless begger. We all knew ‘date night’ was gonna go this way. Absolute thick gormless idiot, fick as do. Sevda, you are a selfish begging twunt. Get a job .

Mar 3, 2024
HF is the pits of the pits! I took a job as a Sales Associate after retiring from my banking job. I lasted 2 months. Thank goodness that part of their operation was shut down due to covid. The corruption in order to make $$$ was so unethical. As long as Beg brings them in $$$ they don't care.

Mar 2, 2024
Over on Instagram, that is definitely a gifted meal that she hasn’t disclosed. Should have known - no way the two of them would bother with “date night” otherwise. The state of it - a far cry from how dolled up she was getting in Tunisia.

It’s definitely feeling cute though.

IMG_5544.jpeg
Im sorry but she cooks in this cardigan. I would never cook in clothes and then go out for dinner in them. Made lots of effort in Tunisia but can’t make the effort for her husband. It speaks Volumes to me.

Mar 3, 2024
Just watched 😂😂😂 well sedation looks impressed NOT 😂😂😂 and wtf is it wearing looks as ruff as do 😂😂😂
Watched Mine aka Hippo Christ on a bike a cement mixer is quieter then her the nose when eating OH MINE ARENT YOU EMBARRASSED trollop
Ohhhh staying at mummy and cheater daddy’s house as the water in the flat it cloudy wtf and giving them a cheap TEMU tablet 😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh goood god give me strength 😂😂😂
It's time for me to send another TW comment.... 🤪