Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
‘Twas very funny. Silly Cow
Sevda fans are delusional 💀 Apparently it’s a criminal offence to gossip on the internet and call Sevda fat… 🤣 Not my problem Sevda uses slimming and skin smoothing filters, lies about how she lost the weight and put on some weight in the past couple of years due to eating cakes for breakfast. Misleading lying bint

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It was me 🤪🤪🤪. Us old hags love to snark!
Yup 😂 Also the Sevda fan’s comment about chicken wings’ partner being bald… Like who cares if someone is bald or not, at least they’re not part of Sevda’s freakshow family. Look at Sedat following a literal sex worker on his TikTok 🥴 Amazing husband goals, Sevda must have been so chuffed to see that 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The more I think about it the funnier it gets “I have more Sevda. Wait for my inbox sev. Sue them sev.” Honestly cracked me up 😂😂😂😂 even funnier is how unbothered anyone was 😂😂😂
I was howling as like aurora she had already blocked me on Insta and seen my profile pic
And what was said about me wasn’t anything people didn’t no anyway as I had already told people and @I love eating crayons will confirm that, I danced with the devil but still here, but what did piss me off how she went for someone’s children who was on a private
We choose not to show our kids etc not like them we protect or kids that’s what pissed me and the fact all the name calling well sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me if all they can do is call me names and the hubby bald we’ll crack on 😂😂😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I was howling as like aurora she had already blocked me on Insta and seen my profile pic
And what was said about me wasn’t anything people didn’t no anyway as I had already told people and @I love eating crayons will confirm that, I danced with the devil but still here, but what did piss me off how she went for someone’s children who was on a private
We choose not to show our kids etc not like them we protect or kids that’s what pissed me and the fact all the name calling well sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me if all they can do is call me names and the hubby bald we’ll crack on 😂😂😂
LMAO exactly like there isn’t a difference between being a random private citizen on Ig and being a public figure on social media with 1.8 million followers

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yup 😂 Also the Sevda fan’s comment about chicken wings’ partner being bald… Like who cares if someone is bald or not, at least they’re not part of Sevda’s freakshow family. Look at Sedat following a literal sex worker on his TikTok 🥴 Amazing husband goals 😂😂😂
Hey it took him 30 years to be bald and he is proud of it lol 😂 ❤️😂😂 Hey least he hasn’t had an affair 😂😂😂❤️❤️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
LMAO exactly like there isn’t a difference between being a random private citizen on Ig and being a public figure on social media with 1.8 million followers
Exactly but what is the most funniest thing it just shows the mentality of them 😂😂😂
I will always go with my gut feeling that’s why I commented back to Missy etc. but I am still here they not lol 😂 😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The whole family need a workshop on how to use cutlery
sub pop metz GIF by Sub Pop Records