Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
No need for her eating that sushi and mmmmmmmng the way she does. Her fingers are just unnecessarily annoying. Her and sedat going out for a meal.. poor fella being subjected to listening to her swallow and talk to her phone. Ugly annoying t
He’s definitely been ordered to go. Without a doubt. Let’s show them how much you love me Sedat. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m losing money not showing Ela but if you come in my videos I can make up the loss!

Mar 2, 2024
Seriously, what tf is wrong with her?? Just ghost watched that "not really sushi" EWM and she had no ides what that sauce was put it all over every piece. Who does that? What if it tasted like crap. And I'm sorry but I wouldn't describe store bought and almost stale sushi as beautiful. OK, I'm done now. 😜
She likes the taste of crap. All her food she makes tastes like crap that’s why she cakes it in Sawce.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’d like to think the Trash took itself out.
I think so they have as Missy said she would come back if she got banned, it’s ok if she or they come back with have more back up who don’t give a do my BF of the other thread the hard thread @I love eating crayons 🖍️
So crayons is with us guys she just going to get to grips with the thread, I did say it’s going to get Rocky so she best buckle up 😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️