Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just catch up with tl, Tik tok and here so a whole day in the house erm Steph you don’t go anywhere at the weekend with your kids you always throw yourself into situations well not around Aberdeen and the shire you don’t, was nana and mad ma not free today and max is always on his iPad, same again tomorrow seen a comment from someone asking for hidden gems in Glasgow and Edinburgh Steph wouldn’t know she hardly goes out about in them place either 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She wants everything she doesn’t bring to the table?
Isn’t funny.
Doesn’t even have ADHD she’s just rude and feels her voice is the most important.
Can’t you take your own bins out? Thought you were a bad b independent??
Done with short men? Maybe men are done with short woman? Would it be ok for a guy to say that?
Snacks are for sharing though staph.
Again, you don’t so this guy has to carry the banter in this relationship, and the humour.
You don’t even have your s together??
Wash your own car, people aren’t your slaves. Again, thought you needed no man??
So basically just a post of digs at previous ex’s, even down to their height.

You know what a grown woman who is looking for a relationship would put Steph…

Kind
Loyal
Reliable
Trustworthy
Communicative
Hard working
Great with kids

What do you offer Steph? A home that’s not yours, a car that’s not yours, an unstable income.
Two kids from two previous partners they will need to blend with.
A history of lies, cheating and deceit.
A manic, narcissistic personality. IMG_6825.png

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Isn’t funny.
Doesn’t even have ADHD she’s just rude and feels her voice is the most important.
Done with short men? Maybe men are done with short woman? Would it be ok for a guy to say that?
Again, you don’t so this guy has to carry the banter in this relationship, and the humour.
Wash your own car, people aren’t your slaves. Again, thought you needed no man??

Kind
Loyal
Reliable
Trustworthy
Communicative
Hard working
Great with kids

What do you offer Steph? A home that’s not yours, a car that’s not yours, an unstable income.
She’s got a bloody cheek 🥴 if it’s ’her home’ isn’t it her job to look after it and ‘her car’ I think that’s a bliddy slap in the face to any man she wants to see once a fortnight. She’s got a daughter that apparently helps around the house can she not take them out? Or are you two, too good for that?!
She really shouldn’t have used that sound after what she did to C, that’s my opinion, I think it’s pretty sty tbh.
Here 😂 I showed my brother her, he’d literally go with anything with a pulse 😭 and he said absolutely no chance, she’s a muppet 😆 btw vav he’s a catch hen, own house, own car, own business you don’t have these things and as your pal Roma said about having a back up maybe you should really consider this as your putting all your eggs in one basket, what would you actually do if tiktok was to disappear tomorrow? 🤔

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Anyways Miss Moneybags, go get your car a valet ya manky b, my Mr takes our cars, yes plural we have 4 between us all bought and paid for in full for a car wash weekly and full valet fortnightly 😏 I look after him, he looks after me it’s a relationship not a bliddy dictatorship that you’re looking for any real man would run a mile from you 😭 you just want a man to be at your beckoning call, sad really

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She’s got a bloody cheek 🥴 if it’s ’her home’ isn’t it her job to look after it and ‘her car’ I think that’s a bliddy slap in the face to any man she wants to see once a fortnight. She’s got a daughter that apparently helps around the house can she not take them out? Or are you two, too good for that?!
She really shouldn’t have used that sound after what she did to C, that’s my opinion, I think it’s pretty sty tbh.
Here 😂 I showed my brother her, he’d literally go with anything with a pulse 😭 and he said absolutely no chance, she’s a muppet 😆 btw vav he’s a catch hen, own house, own car, own business you don’t have these things and as your pal Roma said about having a back up maybe you should really consider this as your putting all your eggs in one basket, what would you actually do if tiktok was to disappear tomorrow? 🤔
Even her non troll targeted posts are negative.
Her whole personality is negative. She tried to do a positive reply every morning and it lasted about 5 days because it’s not her natural state of mind.
She learns a few things about psychology and applies it to herself as if she knows what she’s talking about, or has a clue about healing. She hasn’t even started healing.
First step of healing Steph… acceptance.
One thing you need to accept is you are the common denominator of all your failed relationships. Babe, it’s not always them.

She will never get what she’s looking for because she’s too busy focusing on what they bring to her, what they can do for her, what they have.
You want someone to have their s together, but most successful couples didn’t have their s together when they met, and built their empire together.
You want a ready made man that you can benefit from, but had no part in making the success. Shameful attitude.

You want a man that doesn’t need a mother. But you picked these men, saw them fit enough to date knowing the type of people they were, and then slate them for it after. That choice was yours, you chose them. Take accountability for choosing anything that shows you attention rather than slate them for where they are in life.
I hope these men you’re having a dig at go off and become happy and successful just to prove you don’t knock a person for their situation.
Height?? Come on girl. The guy cannot help that.
Would it be ok for a man to say he didn’t want you because you were short?
Would it be ok for a man to say he’s done with you because you’re overweight?

So unbelievably superficial and double standards are off the scale.
Her content is as dead as her life

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
So she talks to the nursery about her trolls?
She is obsessed with the trolls!
I bet it’s all she talks about!
Not everyone is a troll!
And yes you should be sitting down with your son more! The body language when you said so was screaming! You know you should be trying more!
Ha ha you are so wanting the school to potty train him! As your answer was to blow the internet a raspberry 😆 very mature and shows you are not going to give a flying duck to help 😂
Also should the ice bath not be covered? You have a young son, and you are leaving him out in the garden to do what ever he wants????
You ok?

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Isn’t funny.

Kind
Loyal
Reliable
Trustworthy
Communicative
Hard working
Great with kids

OK, Vag, being honest …… you’re hardly a catch, are you. What an effing ridiculous post.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How would nursery staff say he’s not ready? Has anyone fin tried more to the point???

Learning difficulties or NOT….

You just aren’t bothering your arse vav…. If you’ve went to the nursery having to ask them about it you’re no fing mother at all 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine going to the nursery and asking is he ready for toilet training and then saying no….. didn’t happen of the year award for you hen. This would always be met with ‘can only try’ not a NO !

Hilarious. The trolls getting to you again hun, that’s you giving us a lot of your time again 🙃🙃🙃

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How tragic , a Saturday night when folk are enjoying time / chilling with family or going out and there she is , making a manic vid about trolls ! Think her and Aimee should move in together . Problem solved looking for a man , errrr victim ! 😆 Doesn't consume her mind or bother her at all . Aye , whatever . Yet, the minions are entertaining it also .
I am only catching up now how true 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 we have had a busy weekend very busy weekend and I can’t tell you how delighted I am to be in the house today🤣 it is so sad being honest doing clap back videos about trolls. Then saying everyone is jealous eh vav no thanks. We have “real” people in our life’s and to me that is worth all the tea in china ❤️