Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I took that comment about being a size ten as her being snidey. At least she’s admitting she’s not a size 10 now 😂

Cos the girl said I’ve never commented before and she said yeh and I’m a size 10.

Also the shampoo doesn’t make you look like you’ve had a fresh colour… false advertising. The roots are still there darling.
I thought it was just me that didn't see a difference . Didn't she just get her roots done ? I have that shampoo and its se ! I can't keep up tho . We just move form one brand to the next :sleep:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I thought it was just me that didn't see a difference . Didn't she just get her roots done ? I have that shampoo and its se ! I can't keep up tho . We just move form one brand to the next :sleep:
i also have that shampoo and if you want second day greasy hair and an itchy scalp - thats the shampoo for you :ROFLMAO:

shes got so much dry shampoo in her hair it barely moved. Disgusting.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So is Vav the oldest? There’s an advert online for her mums child care services where she talks about her experience and says she has a daughter and two sons. Vav is put as the oldest.
I’m sure I read it was an older brother then Vav?
Oh where is the online advert I am so surprised she even has kids to look after parents must be off their head to leave her kids with her.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp6cu5nog65gs6o0b8f0.mp4
Latest video max and me went to his school today and met lots of mummies and daddies and all his little friends. I hope some parents come forward and tell a different story as the couple of parents I know from nursery absolutely hate her and the school is at the same place as the school not sure why she is making out he is going somewhere totally new.

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She really is as stupid as she looks eh. Just this morning saying that the internet seems to forget that she is a single parent 100% of the time to her 15 year old daughter then 7 hours later saying in a video that lily is at her dads for tea🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ surely her Huns see this why doesn’t nobody pull her up on her CONSTANT LIES!!! She really is a horrible human being 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Latest video max and me went to his school today and met lots of mummies and daddies and all his little friends. I hope some parents come forward and tell a different story as the couple of parents I know from nursery absolutely hate her and the school is at the same place as the school not sure why she is making out he is going somewhere totally new.
Why isn’t the baked potato steaming? Everything she cooks looks stone cold 🤮

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
In childcare.co.uk
In my search to see if her families businesses were easy to contact like she’s doing to other people it came up
I honestly hope that her and Vavs online presence is directly affecting people not wanting mad pam to look after their bairns.

She should really think about this when shes in vavs comments replying to people that have nothing to do with her.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Yes he does not speak to her, he also does not speak to his mum or nana Mac. Says it all tho does it. The same nana Mac that also has 2 other children (sons) and has nothing to do with them. Xx
I mean that says it all! Her own kids don’t want to talk to nana? any of them? What was so bad that this has happened to this family???
We can say they are witches and all that but in all seriousness!
Can anyone talk about this?

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Yeah that’s what the anxiety was for! Incase they said anything out loud to her in front of people!!
And if you really really wanted to see girls aloud you would! Just not in aberdeen 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I mean that says it all! Her own kids don’t want to talk to nana? any of them? What was so bad that this has happened to this family???
We can say they are witches and all that but in all seriousness!
Can anyone talk about this?
Well nana Mac slept with her husband brother 🙊🙊🙊 so that’s her. The sons have nothing to do with her, they are in contact with the dad. The call them the three witches and they are all the same. How Karl does not speak to them I am not 100% sure, I think he finally seen sense. He’s married and has kids and one of his girls is also on the spectrum. Steph dad who is also Karl dad can’t stand Steph, now that to me speaks volumes. His 1st born child and has nothing to do with her. God even when C got in touch with him he refused any contact x