Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
So you have a lot to lose like earning money to pay 2k a month for your rent and also why does your followers need to stand up for you.
IMG_1916.jpeg IMG_1917.jpeg
Her engagement is drastically dwindling. On some of her old posts in her old house she was getting around 6k likes on her posts or more. I reckon there is a bit of panic settling in that her lifestyle is not sustainable.

The blush will be a flop. A few of the huns that follow her will buy it but she’s far too hated now.

See if she just remained relatable and kept on with her original content instead of getting her blue tick and changing completely she might MIGHT have been ok. But the true narc can’t help but slip out.

She’s always been a self obsessed t which is why she can remember vividly the first time she saw a child stimming in public.

Toilet train your own child you fing dickhead.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Well nana Mac slept with her husband brother 🙊🙊🙊 so that’s her. The sons have nothing to do with her, they are in contact with the dad. The call them the three witches and they are all the same. How Karl does not speak to them I am not 100% sure, I think he finally seen sense. He’s married and has kids and one of his girls is also on the spectrum. Steph dad who is also Karl dad can’t stand Steph, now that to me speaks volumes. His 1st born child and has nothing to do with her. God even when C got in touch with him he refused any contact x
Jesus! Thank you for that.
She acts so fing snotty as well!
She has no right to act like that knowing her family is broken and she caused it! She will be so pig headed she won’t apologize either!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Her engagement is drastically dwindling. On some of her old posts in her own house she was getting around 6k likes on her posts or more. I reckon there is a bit of panic settling in that her lifestyle is not sustainable.

The blush will be a flop. A few of the huns that follow her will buy it but she’s far too hated now.

See if she just remained relatable and kept on with her original content instead of getting her blue tick and changing completely she might MIGHT have been ok. But the true narc can’t help but slip out.

She’s always been a self obsessed t which is why she can remember vividly the first time she saw a child stimming in public.

Toilet train your own child you fing dickhead.
Erm, surely her huns are too scared to reply and stand up with her! As if it’s not what vav agrees with they are blocked, ridiculed and mocked. So do you and you are not standing with an army 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She has no right to act like that knowing her family is broken and she caused it! She will be so pig headed she won’t apologize either!
You are very welcome 🤣🤣 glad I could help. Oh no they won’t say sorry none of them would. I know nana mac sons won’t have anything to do with her no way. The ex husband calls his daughter granddaughter nasty🙊 when Steph great grandad past that was after C she took his best friend (who she was sleeping with) to the funeral and in the family car. Nana Mac and mad Pam did not even say anything that it was wrong. Mind you mad Pam allowed Steph to put the wrong baby daddy on L birth certificate even after Steph getting a test done when pregnant that’s they type of people they are

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Ms Beefy Breeks is a long - LONG - way off being the perfect specimen?!

Incidentally, I will very happily admit to NOT being perfect myself ….. but I don’t steal, bully, b or moan. That’s all on BB.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Erm, surely her huns are too scared to reply and stand up with her! As if it’s not what vav agrees with they are blocked, ridiculed and mocked. So do you and you are not standing with an army 😆
The fact she said that 🤣🤣🤣 embarrassment that she is. She needs to get taking off the app she’s getting on my last nerve today.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
The toileting comments are hitting a nerve because she knows she hasn’t tried, she knows the nursery can’t comment on her tik toks and she knows she could be doing so much more but she’s too tired and bizzzzzy.

Max shows he is able time and time again. She doesn’t give him the time he needs to succeed. Even when encouraging him to speak she doesn’t give him enough time and she’s repeating the question or answering for him he must be thinking what’s the point she will do it for me.

The fact that she realises and addresses he is learning disabled but refuses to give him extra time is horrible. It’s hard for me to watch as a fellow autism mama. There is not a thing I wouldn’t research and try… even if it meant failing a million times I’d still be trying.

The label seems to be enough for you and you rely on it to not bother your arse vav.

No one is bothered in this day and age about a child vocally stimming in public… but max bruises your ego so it bothers you when you’re out in public.
I thought the potty training was out the window as she blew a raspberry and that means discussion over in vavs world 😆
Means she will have to try so she can say she has! But it will get in the way of her work! You know talking nonsense into her phone about how bizzy her life is and how many loads of washing and dishes washed she has done 😂

Mar 11, 2024
Uk

Incidentally, I will very happily admit to NOT being perfect myself ….. but I don’t steal, bully, b or moan. That’s all on BB.
You are very welcome 🤣🤣 glad I could help. Oh no they won’t say sorry none of them would. I know nana mac sons won’t have anything to do with her no way. The ex husband calls his daughter granddaughter nasty🙊 when Steph great grandad past that was after C she took his best friend (who she was sleeping with) to the funeral and in the family car. Nana Mac and mad Pam did not even say anything that it was wrong. Mind you mad Pam allowed Steph to put the wrong baby daddy on L birth certificate even after Steph getting a test done when pregnant that’s they type of people they are
Iv heard from several people that her sleeping with c best friend is true! I mean I didn’t believe it till it came from someone important.
My jaw dropped! So nothing shocks me now! They just act all posh and like butter wouldn’t melt! But reality is they are scumbags!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I think we can all hold our hands up and we have prob fooked up at times but we hold our hands up. That’s the difference we can say when we have messed up. The fact that she goes on about saying she stays silent because that speaks volumes is a load of s. She has nothing on anyone. I am very good friends with on of her ex friends and Steph has nothing on her cause she owns her s. She’s dying to bump into her and she won’t be putting her head down that’s for sure

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Iv heard from several people that her sleeping with c best friend is true! I mean I didn’t believe it till it came from someone important.
My jaw dropped! So nothing shocks me now! They just act all posh and like butter wouldn’t melt! But reality is they are scumbags!
Oh it’s so so true very true. I know her so well as I’ve said one of my friends was her friend and well she won’t be missing her.