Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
You are very welcome šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ glad I could help. Oh no they wonā€™t say sorry none of them would. I know nana mac sons wonā€™t have anything to do with her no way. The ex husband calls his daughter granddaughter nastyšŸ™Š when Steph great grandad past that was after C she took his best friend (who she was sleeping with) to the funeral and in the family car. Nana Mac and mad Pam did not even say anything that it was wrong. Mind you mad Pam allowed Steph to put the wrong baby daddy on L birth certificate even after Steph getting a test done when pregnant thatā€™s they type of people they are
What I donā€™t understand is this: how can that awful Pam creature run a childcare business? Are all of her customers ā€Vag fansā€?

I wouldnā€™t even think about paying that creature to mind my child.

You might think that, as Vag is so universally disliked in her home town, the mother would have no customers?

Honeatly, what a troop of tinks.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What I donā€™t understand is this: how can that awful Pam creature run a childcare business? Are all of her customers ā€Vag fansā€?

You might think that, as Vag is so universally disliked in her home town, the mother would have no customers?

Honeatly, what a troop of tinks.
That I donā€™t know because if it was me my child would be coming out of her care. She has moved now house but I think she still only does pick up from the school beside her old house.

I know if I had done all she had done my mum would be wiping her hands of me and the Tik tok would just tip her over the edge šŸ¤£ she just could not allow that of me or my siblings. No way. I would have been battered way before nowšŸ™Š vav is like this because of her nana and mum.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
That I donā€™t know because if it was me my child would be coming out of her care. She has moved now house but I think she still only does pick up from the school beside her old house.

I know if I had done all she had done my mum would be wiping her hands of me and the Tik tok would just tip her over the edge šŸ¤£ she just could not allow that of me or my siblings. No way. I would have been battered way before nowšŸ™Š vav is like this because of her nana and mum.
WHAT a sad life she has. Not about to change any time soon either? She will never be happy but certainly wonā€™t stop moaning til she gets her beefy flaps filled.

After somebody mentioning a Sam the Dad - or something like that - the other day, I looked. A match made in heaven! Two of a kind. They both have the same teeth!

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Why is she harping on about m simming in public?
We are educated to know if a child or adult is simming in public itā€™s fine, no big deal! She wonders off waffling away. What was the point? šŸ˜† sheā€™s mad about the potty training! Imagine that the nursery have said yes letā€™s tryā€¦.
Anyway your a dick vav talking about your son while you ignore him walking about you!
Says a lot about you

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You are very welcome šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ glad I could help. Oh no they wonā€™t say sorry none of them would. I know nana mac sons wonā€™t have anything to do with her no way. The ex husband calls his daughter granddaughter nastyšŸ™Š when Steph great grandad past that was after C she took his best friend (who she was sleeping with) to the funeral and in the family car. Nana Mac and mad Pam did not even say anything that it was wrong. Mind you mad Pam allowed Steph to put the wrong baby daddy on L birth certificate even after Steph getting a test done when pregnant thatā€™s they type of people they are
What the actual hell she really is rotten šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
WHAT a sad life she has. Not about to change any time soon either? She will never be happy but certainly wonā€™t stop moaning til she gets her beefy flaps filled.

After somebody mentioning a Sam the Dad - or something like that - the other day, I looked. A match made in heaven! Two of a kind. They both have the same teeth!
Oh no she wonā€™t change she has actually gotten worse now believe it or not.

Oh really I donā€™t know who he is will have to have a look šŸ¤£

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the actual hell she really is rotten šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Honeatly, what a troop of

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Does anyone else remember the first time they saw a child stimming in pubic ? Wonder why vav does? Probably because she had disgusting thoughts she remembers it so well.
I wouldnā€™t know if I have ever seen a child stimming or if I did in the future. I hate to sound ignorant but Iā€™m not really sure what stimming is or how Iā€™d know the child was doing itā€¦ā€¦.sorry if Iā€™ve offended anyone that wasnā€™t the intention. X

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Someone on here said the other day they knew him and while he was a nice enough guy he goes through women and shows no real intent šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve blocked him cause he gets on my wick but I hope to god he humps and dumps the s
Yeah he would definitely hump and dump, he lives a 200 miles away from her,
Probably a 7 hour drive given how bad the roads are congested round here.
He thinks heā€™s a big player and wonā€™t tie his self down, and also his mate Wayne used to a local dealer who he is also live with often šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Yeah he would definitely hump and dump, he lives a 200 miles away from her,
Probably a 7 hour drive given how bad the roads are congested round here.
He thinks heā€™s a big player and wonā€™t tie his self down, and also his mate Wayne used to a local dealer who he is also live with often šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Who are we discussing here? šŸ¤£ (itā€™s chatterbox, had a name change)