Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Where was Steph donation to the little girl’ family who sadly drown in Northfield a few months back absolutely nowhere you are one vile person Steph you had a go fund me for another girls a few months but now jumping on another bandwagon. Absolutely sickening

Trying to cling on to engagement for dear life. Trying to look good with her £1000 donation to her huns.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
What the do is that video?l what is she doing to that blusher? It’s pure violation of that bottle and our eyes for subjecting anyone to witness her pretending she’s orgasming over a blusher she apparently made. When you think she can’t get any worse… she gets worse… worse than you could have ever imagined
Don't come at me for this please. But when I put my face on in the morning it's like the restaurant scene in When Harry Met Sally, cannot contain myself, my wee dug starts howling as well. Takes me ages, once I bit my lip that much eye fing myself in the mirror , I cut off the blood circulation to my heid, passed oot and fell doon the cludgie. Best tremble I ever had though.

Mar 8, 2024
Don't come at me for this please. But when I put my face on in the morning it's like the restaurant scene in When Harry Met Sally, cannot contain myself, my wee dug starts howling as well. Takes me ages, once I bit my lip that much eye fing myself in the mirror , I cut off the blood circulation to my heid, passed oot and fell doon the cludgie. Best tremble I ever had though.
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself hun 😂😂😂😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself hun 😂😂😂😂
Always😘😂.
Think she thinks she's on a high end marketing campaign. That wee lassies Da was slapping it on yesterday having a laugh with it and she thinks she's Victoria's Secrets selling to wee tik tok hoosewives. Kendall Jenner she is not.
Away and sort your packed lunches oot Beefy and hoover your stairs again. Oh! And be more George Michael when donating to charity, keep schtum, don't do it for glory, takes the shine off it. But then again you and charity donations don't gel well historically.

Mar 8, 2024
Always😘😂.
Think she thinks she's on a high end marketing campaign. That wee lassies Da was slapping it on yesterday having a laugh with it and she thinks she's Victoria's Secrets selling to wee tik tok hoosewives. Kendall Jenner she is not.
Away and sort your packed lunches oot Beefy and hoover your stairs again. Oh! And be more George Michael when donating to charity, keep schtum, don't do it for glory, takes the shine off it. But then again you and charity donations don't gel well historically.
She needs to actually donate the money this time not steal. Maybe she got confused with steal and donate. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She really does think she’s this high end business woman. I absolutely cringe for her the way she goes on. Never seen someone so in love with themselves. Hate the way she talks too and the way her lips go when she says certain words. I just can’t fing stand her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen this on TL Nooooo waayyyyy 😱 surely not 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s lower than a snakes belly 🤬
I’ve heard that also from former nurse’s on the ward c was on, they also had suspicions of the charity money for friends of anchor aswell.

I remember one person said how awful Steph spoke to the nurses on the ward thinking c was the only patient that needed looked after barking orders at people.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_1932.jpeg
Of course Steph is top donator wouldn’t expect any less she always has to throw money at things to make her look like she is this nice person when really she is anything but she really thinks she is something I hope the little girl gets the adaptions she deserve but vav isn’t doing it for that reason it’s to make herself look superior to everyone else.