Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I’ve heard that also from former nurse’s on the ward c was on, they also had suspicions of the charity money for friends of anchor aswell.

I remember one person said how awful Steph spoke to the nurses on the ward thinking c was the only patient that needed looked after barking orders at people.
I can confirm this a friend of mines mother was on the ward the same time as Cammy and Steph was stomping around like she owned the place demanding this and that. I’ve also been told nurses and patients suspected something dodgy with the fundraising she did and the amount that was raised to amount that was donated

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
She's still here sweetheart 🙋😂🤫😜😉
That’s nice.

WAAHHHH!!!! Hello 😍😍😍😍
That actually makes so much sense 🤣🤣

Great News Lol GIF by NBC

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I can confirm this a friend of mines mother was on the ward the same time as Cammy and Steph was stomping around like she owned the place demanding this and that. I’ve also been told nurses and patients suspected something dodgy with the fundraising she did and the amount that was raised to amount that was donated
Everything comes out in the wash eventually but she’s such a pig 😡

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Just got fed up trying to battle the crazies that hijacked this thread.😡 But I'm back!! Bit battered round the edges but missed you all❤️
"That's nice" 😂
That’s fair, it got brutal at one point 🤣I was almost in my way out the door too at one stage.
That still makes me laugh. I said to myself today ‘that’s nice’ and thought.. ‘where is she??’ 😆😆😆 ❤️❤️❤️

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
That’s fair, it got brutal at one point 🤣I was almost in my way out the door too at one stage.
That still makes me laugh. I said to myself today ‘that’s nice’ and thought.. ‘where is she??’ 😆😆😆 ❤️❤️❤️
Still kicking my height and living my passive aggressive, eye rolling life.😉😁
Came back on and reported those bangers on last account before this one, same name as this without the asterisk but I got booted instead. Hmm.. 🤔🤔

May 13, 2024
scotland
Sorry but did Tracey deans tell any lies staff???
Wow! She really does just go in for those that she perceives to have a weakness! Calling the quine out like that! I’m sure she doesn’t care! As her profiles are still there! And as far as the “I’m not blocking you cause I want you to see everything you hate” nonsense! You’ve left her cause she clearly doesn’t threaten you! I’ve called her out 3 times and I got blocked as soon as she seen! Do strong women who can spk up for themselves intimidate you ya coward!?