Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Just had a thought about her post on insta…. What’s full charges Steph? Someone is either charged or not, there is no in between, half charges or whatever s you make up in that tiny wee heed of yours!!! Also hen, you have ‘warned’ someone previously that won’t go good for you either, also you’re basically threatening someone in that text also 😏

Mar 11, 2024
uk
HAHM new post 🤣🤣
I see what you’re doing 😏🤣
I really like her 😍 she’s absolutely stunning as well! So bloody natural and just …. Well I reckon she could turn a straight lady if she tried 😂😂 I’m jealous of her hair tho 🥹😂 as someone who has the most horrible hair, hers is just any woman’s dream I think 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I really like her 😍 she’s absolutely stunning as well! So bloody natural and just …. Well I reckon she could turn a straight lady if she tried 😂😂 I’m jealous of her hair tho 🥹😂 as someone who has the most horrible hair, hers is just any woman’s dream I think 😂
Same, she seems like a beautiful soul ❤️ I think she’s fab. I wonder what excuse Vav will come up with 😂😭 think I might have to have a wee overnight in Aberdeen and get tickets for the proper show 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Same, she seems like a beautiful soul ❤️ I think she’s fab. I wonder what excuse Vav will come up with 😂😭 think I might have to have a wee overnight in Aberdeen and get tickets for the proper show 😂
Shes brilliant. Steph bangs on about people coming for her under fake profiles but HAHM has always done it from her own page. She would wipe the floor with Vav in any form on confrontation.
Vav can’t even string a coherent sentence.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Definitely ❤️ her voice is so soothing too, as someone who isn’t Scottish, her videos are just nice to listen to - without being weird btw 😂 also a real genuine mum 🙌🏼
Haha I’d pay good money to see her face if she come face to face with HAHM, let’s see who puts their face to the floor then eh 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Shes brilliant. Steph bangs on about people coming for her under fake profiles but HAHM has always done it from her own page. She would wipe the floor with Vav in any form on confrontation.
Vav can’t even string a coherent sentence.
100% !! She would s herself even if HAHM looked at her from 100 yards, her jaw would hit the deck … this is what she doesn’t realise, one day she will come face to face with her and others who don’t hide behind the profiles like she suggests!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anyone noticed that the link to the event of her speaking to Bradley has disappeared off her page and it’s only has the link for the just giving page for that girl, wonder if the event has been abandoned as neither of them have promoted it and she never mentioned it in her what I have coming up in the next few weeks.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Anyone noticed that the link to the event of her speaking to Bradley has disappeared off her page and it’s only has the link for the just giving page for that girl, wonder if the event has been abandoned as neither of them have promoted it and she never mentioned it in her what I have coming up in the next few weeks.
Obviously realised nobody would pay to listen to her bullshit. Hopefully it’s humbled her a bit

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Obviously realised nobody would pay to listen to her bullshit. Hopefully it’s humbled her a bit
Yes that's exactly what it is. No ones wants her advice cause well she can't give any apart from put the iPad on. I seen that Cole and Abbie was at Bradley engagement party. Wonder why vav never got invited. X

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I noticed that on his Tik tok aye I wonder why vav wasn’t invited 🤣🤣
Probably, didn't want associated with a charity thief. I imagine the money wasn't for charity at all so they've just quietly let it disappear into the abyss. Says a lot she wasnt at the engagement. Love that for you Steph. Wee unlikable gremlin that you are.