Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
God how many times does she want to say “ I’m so bloody tired giysss “
Well maybe if you weren’t such a desperate w, you would have been asleep before midnight not throwing yourself at men who do not want you for more than a quick do, you would have slept!

“ I feel like I’ve got a bloody hangover “
How would you know beefy, you don’t drink remember 🫠🫠🫠

Surely lily is not in that house asleep with music like that, also no wonder max shouts all the time with music that loud he is probably constantly being ignored off the big whale!!!

On a final note desperate s, if you could afford some blinds you wouldn’t need to wear sunglasses in the house 😏😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
God how many times does she want to say “ I’m so bloody tired giysss “
Well maybe if you weren’t such a desperate w, you would have been asleep before midnight not throwing yourself at men who do not want you for more than a quick do, you would have slept!

“ I feel like I’ve got a bloody hangover “
How would you know beefy, you don’t drink remember 🫠🫠🫠

Surely lily is not in that house asleep with music like that, also no wonder max shouts all the time with music that loud he is probably constantly being ignored off the big whale!!!

On a final note desperate s, if you could afford some blinds you wouldn’t need to wear sunglasses in the house 😏😂
But she’s sooooo bliddy tirrrrreeedddd guyzzzzz

Did she not say before caffeine didn’t affect her as she as adhd???? She’s gonna get fkd up with all that monster even the sugar free ones are bad for you!!!

Her beady wee eyes popping through the sunglasses at the start 😭😭😭😭 no filter Steph aye nae bother hen 😂

She’s that person 😭😂 has she not just recently started playing music in the morning videos

🥳🥳🥳 she actually changed her pjs

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
About last year I scrolled her fb and insta one night bored and I am adamant she posted a photo of a larger man sitting next to her on a plane and slagged him off for it. Wish I took a screenshot!!
Yes this is very true. She was away to Italy with C and yup she uploaded that pic. Which said sitting to the biggest man ever. Nice vav very nice

May 24, 2024
The World
You wouldn’t be so tired if you weren’t up gushing over some tiktok loser.
She’s so easy to catch in the net 🤣 not a high value woman at all. Men don’t need to put much work in and that’s why she’s easy. Flora.. spreads easy.

She wouldn’t get ripped as much if she just learnt to shut the do up. She can’t hold her water. I don’t need a man, what do you bring to the table (hilarious from the woman who had leeched off every man), I don’t reply to anyone, I’m not interested, I’m happy being single.

*insert guy with age 17 patter*
‘Oh heeeyyy 😍’.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You wouldn’t be so tired if you weren’t up gushing over some tiktok loser.
She’s so easy to catch in the net 🤣 not a high value woman at all. Men don’t need to put much work in and that’s why she’s easy. Flora.. spreads easy.

She wouldn’t get ripped as much if she just learnt to shut the do up. She can’t hold her water. I don’t need a man, what do you bring to the table (hilarious from the woman who had leeched off every man), I don’t reply to anyone, I’m not interested, I’m happy being single.

*insert guy with age 17 patter*
‘Oh heeeyyy 😍’.
This should be her new name 😂😂😂😂 Flora

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sam was pretty horrified when she said she would shut down all communications with girls for any man she was with and she in return wouldn’t be sitting on live with men when she was in a relationship.

It’s not a healthy attitude to see everyone else as a threat when you’re in a relationship. My man has respect for me and has boundaries so I don’t have to worry about him speaking to other women! He has a great relationship with all the women at his work. The more you have to control that the more you need to have words with yourself.

But the coercive control starts early as Steph is demonstrating with Korey. She told him she’d only go live with him if he put subs on. Then accepted sams uncontrolled chat fine just to show off. Does she even realise what she done there. Korey always says he will be back in 2 minutes. But he might as well say you’re ruining my vibe, my live and my life. do off.