Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s cos she knows what her intentions are as a women and has no boundaries and she thinks all other women are like that. Bless her. That’s what happens when you sleep with your dying husbands best mate & don’t know who your baby daddy is I suppose 🤣🤣🤣
Seems it’s a family tradition with the witches mad nana or Pam (defo true though) didn’t know who the father of one of her children was and had to go get a dna live that for the slappers of Aberdeen intact nana slept with her husbands brother whaaaaaa 😝😝

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Jeez! What age is she again?? Puts me in mind off when you were about 14 with your pals if the guy you fancied spoke to you. And spot on previous postings about not speaking to members of the opposite sex if in a relationship, projecting her own scummy behaviour and thoughts onto others. We have got an equal gender mix of friends and never once have I thought to get any of them in a leg lock and vice versa with him.

May 24, 2024
The World
Jeez! What age is she again?? Puts me in mind off when you were about 14 with your pals if the guy you fancied spoke to you. And spot on previous postings about not speaking to members of the opposite sex if in a relationship, projecting her own scummy behaviour and thoughts onto others. We have got an equal gender mix of friends and never once have I thought to get any of them in a leg lock and vice versa with him.
Get any of them in a leg lock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
But she’s just absolutely 100% stuuuunnning and totally irresistible and brings everything to the table 🤢😂😭 aye hen a starter of charity thief, main of narcissist with a side of gaslighting and a dessert of coercive behavior 😏

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Agree with this to the letter.

I trust my partner and he me, that if a female spoke to him he’s doing it on a platonic level. You police your own s, not other peoples.
Steph displays controlling and coercive behaviour constantly, as well as emotional abuse.
I don’t think she quite realises that all this ‘what can a man bring to the table, I finance myself’ would be considered financial abuse if she was to say this to a partner.

She might be able to finance a £2k rent a month (with DLA, housing benefits, two guys maintenance, and a life insurance policy), but everything she has can be taken away. Her name is not to anything. Not even her ‘make up’.

She won’t ever be happy because she isn’t happy. She’s too busy proving to a bunch of strangers on the internet that she’s self made 🤣

Every one is jealous and this is the narrative she runs with. But in terms of psychological reason behind that narrative is, low self esteem, projection, need for validation, misinterpretation of behaviour, social comparison, competitive nature.

Steph have a little read of this (if you can manage):
‘It's important to note that the perception of jealousy is subjective and can be influenced by individual experiences, biases, and psychological factors. It's essential for individuals to reflect on their own feelings and motivations and consider alternative explanations for others' behavior before assuming jealousy. Communication and understanding can help clarify misunderstandings and build healthier relationships’
C work paid her a pension now he was only with that company short time before he passed, she would get a widow pension which you only get for 3 years. Now his work one she spent on a house paid it out right. He never has life insurance only his work pension.

You are so right she will never ever be happy she does not know how to be happy, which is so sad being honest.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
C work paid her a pension now he was only with that company short time before he passed, she would get a widow pension which you only get for 3 years. Now his work one she spent on a house paid it out right. He never has life insurance only his work pension.

You are so right she will never ever be happy she does not know how to be happy, which is so sad being honest.
Even more evidence she kept the money as I remember someone saying she had bought the house in sheddocksley plus the holiday and handbags i remember seeing her out in town a good while after c passed and she was quite happy to flaunt the money it was sickening especially when I personally donated like many others did to friends of anchor and shared the Anthony Nolan stuff.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Even more evidence she kept the money as I remember someone saying she had bought the house in sheddocksley plus the holiday and handbags i remember seeing her out in town a good while after c passed and she was quite happy to flaunt the money it was sickening especially when I personally donated like many others did to friends of anchor and shared the Anthony Nolan stuff.
Yes she bought the house out right in there, from her flat. The flat where she left her wedding dress to C in the cellar. She also done her driving and bought a mini.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The foa money was spent before there wedding it was gone within months

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes she bought the house out right in there, from her flat. The flat where she left her wedding dress to C in the cellar. She also done her driving and bought a mini.
She left her wedding dress wow just shows it was all a show I am so sad for c family he could have been with a lovely girl for the short time he had on this earth instead he was thrown in to a circus as Stephanie Robertson wanted attention.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes that was on a gofund me and that was Danny who organised that. Danny and Steph shared a room.
Ah right I remembered seeing folk sharing a post about the tough mudder and seeing picture’s of Steph on one of the sisters Facebook who are still friends with her with the orange bandanna on her head. I take it Danny doesn’t speak to the rest of c friends as it takes two to tango.