Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
My son has brain injury from 6 weeks old. 3 parts of his brain are damaged he's honestly lucky to be alive. But he's a fighter and a marvellous medical team. He's now a teen and thriving . We regularly bump into his old medical team at appointmentsand they always say how amazed they are how far he's come and I obviously put in the hard work. When I tell u I would never accept the word he can't or won't do with at least trying said task. He was toilet trained by 7. His sen school helped but I had to start the process. She's a lazy parent and there will be a sad black and white video up later with him as someone above said.
What an amazing mum you are! That's where hard work and dedication gets you and your son, putting in effort with him.. big vag is too BIZZY to even make an effort.

Even though she said his results were good, of course there will be a video "poor max" when she's literally said his results are fine.

May 24, 2024
The World
I do believe he was unwell, how fabricated or exaggerated the story is, we'll never know.
I don’t doubt for a second all that was hard to hear, or hard to deal with. I couldn’t imagine it. My own health troubles have been triggering, I don’t know what I’d do if I was told it was my child.

But her grasp of basic English is something I’ll never understand. It’s really not that’s difficult it’s your mother tongue…. Well actually maybe that explains it 🤣

When will Steph disclose medical history and everything she’s been told about her cancer? Oh she won’t cause it’s private and confidential, and rightly so wouldn’t want it discussed.
Wee Max doesn’t get that choice. Everything about that boy out in the open.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t doubt for a second all that was hard to hear, or hard to deal with. I couldn’t imagine it. My own health troubles have been triggering, I don’t know what I’d do if I was told it was my child.

But her grasp of basic English is something I’ll never understand. It’s really not that’s difficult it’s your mother tongue…. Well actually maybe that explains it 🤣

When will Steph disclose medical history and everything she’s been told about her cancer? Oh she won’t cause it’s private and confidential, and rightly so wouldn’t want it discussed.

Steph had cancer ?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Natasha Calder has a video up about a cancer charity event - Maggies. Culture Crawl - that she will be taking part in during June.

Do we ever see crusty old Vag doing any good work for ANY charity? You would think she would be constantly raising funds for SEN charities? No??

I know that her track record for handing over the proceeds isn’t great but you would think she would at least appear to TRY?

Erm, no, she can’t bother her big backside, can she.

The differences between Despervago and NC are so stark. I know that I have mentioned it before but Holy CRAP Vag ….. what a dumpy old slapper you look in comparison. I think you must be insanely jealous of the many other young, beautiful, classy and NICE creators out there. Love that for you. You are a despicable human being …. and the biggest bully out there!
She doesn’t care, lacks genuine empathy and is a selfish greedy narcissistic bully only out for herself, she has no self awareness at all that’s why she’s comfortable posting videos of herself dancing while she looks a real mess.
She’s so embarrassing 🫢

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No, nana had and still on tablets.
I’m meaning she says the bare minimum on Nanas health, but doesn’t afford Max the same courtesy
Excatly that she’s not providing any awareness nothing about the story educates anyone on max’s condition and why should it be Steph that tells the story she doesn’t respect anyone’s privacy if max is able to speak when he is older I hope he tells his utter disgrace of a mother that it should have been upto him if his whole life was shared on the internet and all the folk commenting should also be ashamed they should be respecting it’s about a little boy. Their is going to be all theses kids in the future outing their parents for disclosing so much of their lives on these social media platforms

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Eh when did she have cancer? See if this is a lie I will go up and slap her about. I’ve had cancerous cells taken away twice, last year and the year before, it’s bloody frightening. I had a breast biopsy last year also

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve said before there isn’t a thing I wouldn’t do for my son(s) my phone is filled with visuals I could print and laminate, videos of other children with ARFID trying foods so I can get tips from the parents on how they deal with the little achievements because going in too big can cause embarrassment and shame. (Steph goes in big all the time and shouts in his face!!) Potty trained all of them before they can speak and my middle son did not speak until he started school. It’s funny now because as they’re older they actually do remember some of their therapy from when they couldn’t speak… my son will say things like why did the speech therapist make me brush a teddy and stuff like that 🙈 so just because you think they’re not taking anything in they absolutely are.

All max sees is his mum glued to her phone, she uses his autism as an excuse not to engage with him. She even said she didn’t know how to engage with him and would just be sitting beside him like a spare part. HE DOESNT NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU STEPH. Even the staff at Disney were giving her clues but to be honest I think she’s the one with brain damage.

You have to put in the work with these children, and as far as I’m aware she isn’t taking max to any therapies… she is doing the bare minimum at home. I could go on and on all day about what she isn’t doing but herself and her phone will trump max every time. Poor wee guy clearly fought to be here and his mother has taken him for granted ever since.

She’s made it clear she expects the nursery to parent him 🙈🙈🤣🤣

Now this is a asn mum 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 amazing work mama ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Excatly that she’s not providing any awareness nothing about the story educates anyone on max’s condition and why should it be Steph that tells the story she doesn’t respect anyone’s privacy if max is able to speak when he is older I hope he tells his utter disgrace of a mother that it should have been upto him if his whole life was shared on the internet and all the folk commenting should also be ashamed they should be respecting it’s about a little boy. Their is going to be all theses kids in the future outing their parents for disclosing so much of their lives on these social media platforms
We are not educated on autism.
We are educated on Max.

How that isn’t disturbing to her, is baffling.

May 24, 2024
The World
Eh when did she have cancer? See if this is a lie I will go up and slap her about. I’ve had cancerous cells taken away twice, last year and the year before, it’s bloody frightening. I had a breast biopsy last year also
Cancer is a very scary experience. A diagnosis never leaves you either once you’ve over come the battle.
Just being associated with it, is triggering ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My son has brain injury from 6 weeks old. 3 parts of his brain are damaged he's honestly lucky to be alive. But he's a fighter and a marvellous medical team. He's now a teen and thriving . We regularly bump into his old medical team at appointmentsand they always say how amazed they are how far he's come and I obviously put in the hard work. When I tell u I would never accept the word he can't or won't do with at least trying said task. He was toilet trained by 7. His sen school helped but I had to start the process. She's a lazy parent and there will be a sad black and white video up later with him as someone above said.

What an amazing mama you are ❤️❤️ love love love this. I am smiling from ear to ear reading this. What any other parent would do time and effort in for there babies. Xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
We are not educated on autism.
We are educated on Max.

How that isn’t disturbing to her, is baffling.
I can’t believe how she thinks it’s normal for people who have never met max to know every single aspect of his life why would you want people to know that about your child what happens in the future if he is able to live a independent life but his mother has told so much of his life to weirdos like her followers that they come upto him she doesn’t think about anyone but herself. You say you don’t post your son much online beefy only when you need the sympathy vote you are a disgrace of a mother and social services should be having a word with you.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Now this is a asn mum 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 amazing work mama ❤️
Bless you! Thank you for making me feel seen :love: I don't just have one on the spectrum, I've 3 of them... but they all have varying needs and I'm there for it all. She doesn't have time to lead the life she leads with a child with such high need requirements as max does. She is sacrificing him for her sfluencer status, whilst using him as a cash cow and its beyond despicable. She literally does the bare minimum. She is holding him back constantly. Treats him like a dog, doesnt give him time. answers for him, shouts in his face. Still cant get over her saying the nursery would potty train max ...what planet is she living on!

She deserves all the karma that is still to come for her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Has she started teaching other mums how to use makaton sign language yet?
Or hasn’t she even bothered to learn it herself?🫢