Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
My son has brain injury from 6 weeks old. 3 parts of his brain are damaged he's honestly lucky to be alive. But he's a fighter and a marvellous medical team. He's now a teen and thriving . We regularly bump into his old medical team at appointmentsand they always say how amazed they are how far he's come and I obviously put in the hard work. When I tell u I would never accept the word he can't or won't do with at least trying said task. He was toilet trained by 7. His sen school helped but I had to start the process. She's a lazy parent and there will be a sad black and white video up later with him as someone above said.
Love this ❤️ that’s exactly it, it does take work and lots of! But why wouldn’t you want to do that for your child unless you wanted to hold them back. All decent mums would except her because she’s not decent

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I dont doubt what she’s been through was hard….that’s the only sympathy you’ll get. I’ve also bern through hell with one of my kids needing an op at 5 weeks old and nearly dying so it’s hard yes….

But you just know that she is loving every single bit of evidence that is going to allow her to be a lazy mother because she has no belief max can toilet train or speak and does nothing to help him with either of these tasks. Especially as she thinks the nursery would potty train him if they could 🙈 (what??😂)

She is so focused on what is wrong with max she can’t see the wee person with personality. fing awful. Let’s not focus on how far he’s come, nah - let’s focus on the negative parts. If he is the miracle you say he is Steph and fought for his life…. What are you doing for him now? What the do are you actually doing for him now ?
I don't doubt its been hard for her either but its private and shouldn't be plastered all over social media . No offence to wee Max but I think we all knew this video was coming

Vavs_a_mink

May 27, 2024
ellon
Awww I’m praying to god someone confronted this stupid boot at Girls Aloud, she’s so feckin full of herself it’s actually vile…. Jealous wee toad 😭 beefy you’re the only jealous one hen, nae pals vav, won’t slide into peoples DMs but goes into lives with males 😂😭 yer a feckin clown
I’m hoping to see her in the wild when I’m there 😉

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve said before there isn’t a thing I wouldn’t do for my son(s) my phone is filled with visuals I could print and laminate, videos of other children with ARFID trying foods so I can get tips from the parents on how they deal with the little achievements because going in too big can cause embarrassment and shame. (Steph goes in big all the time and shouts in his face!!) Potty trained all of them before they can speak and my middle son did not speak until he started school. It’s funny now because as they’re older they actually do remember some of their therapy from when they couldn’t speak… my son will say things like why did the speech therapist make me brush a teddy and stuff like that 🙈 so just because you think they’re not taking anything in they absolutely are.

All max sees is his mum glued to her phone, she uses his autism as an excuse not to engage with him. She even said she didn’t know how to engage with him and would just be sitting beside him like a spare part. HE DOESNT NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU STEPH. Even the staff at Disney were giving her clues but to be honest I think she’s the one with brain damage.

You have to put in the work with these children, and as far as I’m aware she isn’t taking max to any therapies… she is doing the bare minimum at home. I could go on and on all day about what she isn’t doing but herself and her phone will trump max every time. Poor wee guy clearly fought to be here and his mother has taken him for granted ever since.

She’s made it clear she expects the nursery to parent him 🙈🙈🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpas357og65vk2pb79k0.mp4
Still no actual tears coming from her eyes it’s like they are cold, yeah its a traumatic thing but your not the only one their is comments in her comment sections and she won’t give them the time of day because it’s not about her, shame you can’t speak about c and his story because you were a nasty piece of work back then too, we all called the sympathy post it’s been coming for ages and she hasn’t mentioned anywhere that it was the results day for max mri scan.

Last edited: