Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
May 24, 2024
The World
So it wasn’t a photo of your body it was of your pores it was a photo from a live 🤣🤣 I have 2nd hand embarrassment for you STEPHANIE
IMG_2144.jpeg
EDITED PORES!!!!!!!!
What a fing delusional t we didn’t edit pores in to your face you fing moron!!!!!!! Everyone has pores it’s how we sweat, you know, that thing you do just walking up your stairs. Bint.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Im 39, been through hell and back with my health and still have better skin than her.
You can’t outdo genetics I’m afraid. And piling all that se on it daily doesn’t help.

The cheek to s CT when she’s punting BPerfect. You don’t get anywhere in the world dragging people down Vav, didn’t you say that?
Same my lovely, I’m 39 and my skin is so much better than Floras I use sunbeds too 😭
My health has been awful too and still here we are all doing better than wee horrible flora
What’s this about edited pores 😭😂 everyone has them Flora ffs just some are more noticeable than others 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 24, 2024
The World
That’s honestly just confirmed to me how utterly moronic that girl is.
It’s a screen shot straight from your live babe. You are completely in denial. I honest to god wish I was local so I could approach you and ask you, are you alright? Never heard so much delusion in my life.
This girl had god complex, borderline personality disorder, habitual liar/compulsive liar.
She needs studied.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
EDITED PORES!!!!!!!!
What a fing delusional t we didn’t edit pores in to your face you fing moron!!!!!!! Everyone has pores it’s how we sweat, you know, that thing you do just walking up your stairs. Bint.
She doesn’t have pores she is needing a straight jacket and the lass saying stop it she is just as thick everyone has pores you idiot 🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Flora hen you are not losing weight with just watching what you are eating 😂 you would need to be in a calorie deficit and the most work you do is lifting yer phone up to fing eye bleep it 😭 stop talking shiiiiittttteeeeee…..
There is no way you are doing that on its own… no jealousy here as we have all said many times. I have a happy household, look after my kids, my man as he does me also, take my kids here there and everywhere, not exploit them like yourself, all my wee daily jobs I have to do and still find time to go to the gym 2 hours a day… you are just a bliddy compulsive liar

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That’s honestly just confirmed to me how utterly moronic that girl is.
It’s a screen shot straight from your live babe. You are completely in denial. I honest to god wish I was local so I could approach you and ask you, are you alright? Never heard so much delusion in my life.
This girl had god complex, borderline personality disorder, habitual liar/compulsive liar.
She needs studied.
Welcome anytime to Aberdeen we should have a meet up in the Aberdeen bars no worries of vav coming she doesn’t do out in Aberdeen 🤣🤣🤣