Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Because she is to thick and lazy to she just expects everyone else to do it taking him swimming both days because she hasn’t got pals to do anything with, both that sisters have kids, sad world when you only do things on you own.

I really don't think she is as close to them now. Mind you they just popped up when C was unwell and Sam got asked to be bm after someone pulled out. Think it was one of C friend partner. Not the maid of honour that was a week before. She can't hold onto anyone in her life

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I would bet my life on it if she’s losing weight she’s taking the skinny jag. She’s still never going to look good in a bikini in ibiza !!
Sorry but I don’t see much difference in her weight compared to the pictures and videos she posted ! . As for her arse ..🤢..sorry we don’t need to see that Back to the Ice bath content again …same s different day !

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She doesn’t speak to him because he can’t speak to her.

And when she does speak to him it’s like a dog, telephone voice for the camera.

You can still speak to him whether he can speak or not. You misread the comment you absolute tool.

But the fact you took it this way, says everything we have already been saying. You take his non speech as no communication. That’s fing vile.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I really don't think she is as close to them now. Mind you they just popped up when C was unwell and Sam got asked to be bm after someone pulled out. Think it was one of C friend partner. Not the maid of honour that was a week before. She can't hold onto anyone in her life
IMG_2163.jpeg
Paberdeen2002 I think is the other sister Danielle she is a tool aswell.