Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpe7vpfog65lpffmbig0.mp4
Is this guy actually for real I thought wet wipe Harley was bad haha I must say vag sure picks them till they get to know her and she makes their life hell keep it up dam can’t wait for the bunny boiler stage as it comes quicker than you think 🤣🤣🤣
Sam babe, stop doing her dirty work 🤣🤣🤣
She’s busy on with her day and Sam is dishing out life advice on her behalf.
I’ve had a fantastic day, but heeeyyy 👋 still here.

No one is jealous of what they have, they have do all. Two narcissists bonding over tiktok and their lack of self esteem, and need for praise and admiration. Get in the fing bin. do all to be jealous of.
In their wee ‘honeymoon’ chatting phase and think this is something we all want 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Desperate

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Think everyone should just not comment on hers or Sam page as it just provides them content folks pages are ok as she claims she doesn’t see them it’s going to be an absolute s show and folk will be here when it does but he is obviously delusional the same as her she will do up it all on her own as she has done with every other relationship

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Think everyone should just not comment on hers or Sam page as it just proves them content folks pages are ok as she claims she doesn’t see them it’s going to be an absolute s show and folk will be here when it does but he is obviously delusional the same as her she will do up it all on her own as she has done with every other relationship
I don’t know what she expects when she sits on live flirting with the guy …just like she did with Korey . Why can’t they do it in private ? Because it’s for likes and so they can be the talk of Tik tok. It’s embarrassing . So don’t start greeting when people that dislike you comment . You’re giving them all the ammunition ffs ! She did the same with Harley . I never comment on anything she posts , never will . I don’t buy her sey make up either. The guys a player through and through , how she can’t see that is beyond me . He’s there for the likes , he’s obv watched the korey thing happen and thought oh I want some of that and she’s stupid enough to fall for it . Up there in his comments like a lovesick puppy ! Catch a grip you sad pair of tossers

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t comment on her stuff, or his.
Wouldn’t give her the clap back material. She will just need to read here then troll herself to answer
I don’t comment on hers or any of the guys pages I do however comment on the likes of abergal Sharon etc because I am allowed an opinion wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of using anything for clapback she goes on about these people and this site and tattle she can’t help herself but she insists to her followers she doesn’t see any of it, crack on Steph and Sam after speaking a week it would totally give me the ick if my husband or any man Infact was like that.

May 13, 2024
scotland
What happened to “I’ll never share another relationship on line vav” your a walking talking contradiction! You call folk that don’t agree with you “clout chasers, trolls” you’re making an absolute mug of yourself online for content and interaction! You’re a wee wannabe! Annnnnddddd if your ever run into my car when I’ve my kids in there cause your eye fing the phone screen you better hope to do the dashboard pins you in cause I’ll drag you out and throw you around like a wet tracksuit you mug! Grow up ya fud! Nae mates within a 60 mile radius now canna get yer hole within a 4hr drive! Yer a t and ya know it! You just hate we can all see it

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpea2anog65rj7ja57n0.mp4
Let’s see the DM’s then Steph you like to out people don’t forget your all talk it doesn’t stop you normally when folk DM you.
Awk if this happened she'd be the first to show it.. so much for "oh I'd be saying something I'm not scared" etc , go and confront them then ya fat boot. It's nothing against max , it's just your a sty mum.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpea2anog65rj7ja57n0.mp4
Let’s see the DM’s then Steph you like to out people don’t forget your all talk it doesn’t stop you normally when folk DM you.
Sounds harsh but this is probably what she thinks of him, and passing it as someone else. We all know what she's said about disabled people before so can only imagine what she's thinking. Horrible cow

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sounds harsh but this is probably what she thinks of him, and passing it as someone else. We all know what she's said about disabled people before so can only imagine what she's thinking. Horrible cow
100% I’ve been in that community centre with her and her mum a childminder no less has said about kids with disabilities in the past well before max came along princess lily was never allowed to play with that type of children they all have a brass neck.

Last edited: