Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I'm actually really happy in my life vav, I think it's you that needs to think to yourself if your truly happy in yourself😘👋🏼 we all know the answer of course.

Me to I'm very very happy in my life. I don't see any of us starting drama babes we just have an opinion on all the s you have done to people. Only unhappy person we see is you ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It's the bottom step sloping up at an angle 😂
her ice bath this morning showed she's still got her massive gunt, I think she's buying her correct size clothing and because it fits her and isn't cutting in, she doesn't look as big. She hasn't lost weight, she's jst buying correct sizes and pretending she's smaller. What a sad little life
Pic on left is today …pic on right is 20/5. Same costume , no difference other than it’s pulled up higher today . If anything , she looks bigger today. Body shape is nothing to be ashamed of , just don’t lie about it and filter pictures , that’s dangerous

Attachments

• IMG_6141.png
    IMG_6141.png
    379.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6140.png
    IMG_6140.png
    371.7 KB · Views: 58

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Big Flora Saprano thinking she’s one of the untouchables 😂 she protests too much that’s she’s not worried about people coming up to her 😭 like I said before she’d s enough bricks to build her own house
Well no doubt we will see how hard she is at Girls Aloud👊🏻 she won’t have nana mink and Mad Pam the Alkie Bam to protect her just Danielle who will s herself and do a runner when Vav gets confronted at the Gig, bring it on 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She's just really good at applying make up guys .... absolutely no filters were used in the making of this ss 🤣🤣🤣

Rough as fook! Looks 15yrs older, pores, pimples and dodgy make up but she absolutely doesn't need the filters 🙄😂
Jeezo she is looking more like her mother than she thinks saggy jowls in all its glory anyone who says she doesn’t use filters needs to go to specsavers she is basically trolling herself with her own video 😆

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Pic on left is today …pic on right is 20/5. Same costume , no difference other than it’s pulled up higher today . If anything , she looks bigger today. Body shape is nothing to be ashamed of , just don’t lie about it and filter pictures , that’s dangerous
She's definitely got bigger!! Look how much that costume is cutting in compared to a couple of wks ago 👀

May 24, 2024
The World
She's just really good at applying make up guys .... absolutely no filters were used in the making of this ss 🤣🤣🤣

Rough as fook! Looks 15yrs older, pores, pimples and dodgy make up but she absolutely doesn't need the filters 🙄😂
Why is there even a close up of her face when it’s about Maxs meltdown?
She wants the focus and attention on her. Look at me, look what I have to deal with, look at how well I’m dealing with it.
Max is calm and relaxed on the video, laying cuddling her. She looks like she’s actually holding him there.
Mind a couple years ago max had the meltdown in pets at home and he kicked off because he couldn’t understand not walking back to the car or past the car, she had the decency not to show it if she filmed it then. But all morals have gone out the window, she’s absolutely obsessed with posting ‘fent’

Mar 11, 2024
uk
He is making me feel sick ….. can no longer look at him.
We often see him when we are driving around local area, I’ve filled my hubby in and he’s been in stitches 😂 my hubby isn’t a fan of men that lip sync and dance or go live on TikTok he thinks it’s absolutely cringe, even more so now I’ve been showing him Sam and he knows him 😂😂🤢
I’m actually dreading driving past him with the hubby because he’s bound to shout something 🫣

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Going by his logic he'd be a fantastic troll.....he's ugly as do 😳😳🤢🤢🤣🤣
He said somewhere that trolls all had “faces that a dog wouldn’t lick”?

What a complete tosser he is.

If we gave him the choice between us or Flora - personally, I would avoid him like a stinky stink - based on looks AND personality, she would be at the bottom of the choice pile. I guarantee it.

Churchill, my friend, just because you have blue eyes, it does 100% NOT make you foxy.