Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Well no doubt we will see how hard she is at Girls Aloud👊🏻 she won’t have nana mink and Mad Pam the Alkie Bam to protect her just Danielle who will s herself and do a runner when Vav gets confronted at the Gig, bring it on 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
I can’t go, unfortunately. You must promise to keep us all posted if/when you see her?
Please, God, let someone confront (at the very least) the old slapper.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
We often see him when we are driving around local area, I’ve filled my hubby in and he’s been in stitches 😂 my hubby isn’t a fan of men that lip sync and dance or go live on TikTok he thinks it’s absolutely cringe, even more so now I’ve been showing him Sam and he knows him 😂😂🤢
I’m actually dreading driving past him with the hubby because he’s bound to shout something 🫣
Hehe get a real pic of him without a filter and post here pretty pleaseeeee 🤣🤣 x

May 24, 2024
The World
We often see him when we are driving around local area, I’ve filled my hubby in and he’s been in stitches 😂 my hubby isn’t a fan of men that lip sync and dance or go live on TikTok he thinks it’s absolutely cringe, even more so now I’ve been showing him Sam and he knows him 😂😂🤢
I’m actually dreading driving past him with the hubby because he’s bound to shout something 🫣
No my man can’t stand men who make tiktoks and lip sync either 🤣🤣
Let alone ones with relationship quotes 🤢

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ll need to keep my eyes peeled I’m down that way almost weekly 😂

Mar 8, 2024
He said somewhere that trolls all had “faces that a dog wouldn’t lick”?

What a complete tosser he is.

If we gave him the choice between us or Flora - personally, I would avoid him like a stinky stink - based on looks AND personality, she would be at the bottom of the choice pile. I guarantee it.

Churchill, my friend, just because you have blue eyes, it does 100% NOT make you foxy.

Woke up today by my furry friend licking my face 😊😊

He definitely is a tosser, complete dick by the looks of it! He's not even nice to look at IMO....my guess is he's in it for the views 👍
Pretty sure they will be doing clapbacks to each other pretty soon....
Wonder if she's asked to to girls aloud, bodyguard?? 🤔😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yes Joanna she always says folk don’t know her 🤣🤣 she hates the fact that so many people do know her even though she continues to say that isn’t the case plenty people know you vav and you can’t stand it 🤣
IMG_2223.jpeg
Not only is Flora a medical mystery with no pores she’s managed to get to 37+4 with no one knowing her 😂 what is this witchcraft 😭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

He definitely is a tosser, complete dick by the looks of it! He's not even nice to look at IMO....my guess is he's in it for the views 👍
Saaammmmeee puppy love is just 😍 Flora didn’t even want her dog, probs wasn’t paying her attention 😂😭
Logically though, how is this even going to work without her abandoning her kids even more so 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s not going to up route to Scotland and vice versa….

May 24, 2024
The World

Bodyguard 🤣🤣🤣 Steph is more manly than him

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Saaammmmeee puppy love is just 😍 Flora didn’t even want her dog, probs wasn’t paying her attention 😂😭
Logically though, how is this even going to work without her abandoning her kids even more so 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s not going to up route to Scotland and vice versa….
But her followers are marrying them off 🤣🤣 he is only in it for the views and likes I hope his kids mum is having a right laugh at the pair of them.

May 24, 2024
The World
But her followers are marrying them off 🤣🤣 he is only in it for the views and likes I hope his kids mum is having a right laugh at the pair of them.
He’s out for the attention, as is she. But he’s not realising since getting in her comments and DMs he’s dealt with nothing but negativity.
Go back his videos and he had a fairly positive page of just women falling over themselves in the comments.
He’s cut that off for Steph and to start posting about trolls and negativity.
Smart move….🫠

Can anyone remember her last positive post? Something uplifting, anything educational? I mean something everyone can learn from, I’m not meaning the manual on Max.
What is she influencing? Who is she influencing?