Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone that’s had an eating disorder promote dieting and what they eat to help people loose weight. Also 20+ cans of energy drink in yer fridge calm down such a weird flex. Move more, eat less awrite mr motivator but seriously ed who? When have you ever heard someone who’s recovering/recovered from an ed tell people to eat less?! Beggars belief
Never, I was diagnosed years ago. I do not too bad now but I hate going food shopping, I do most online, sometimes the smells are triggering. My kids are at an age I can trust them to do it online or go into the shops if I can’t. I train everyday so I do try eat my target everyday, I juice a lot of my food, I don’t eat any processed foods.
Also the cans of red bull up the top, hope that’s not for aren’t we Lils, I discourage my lot from drinking them as I was addicted to them, I have one now and again but much less often now

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
do me how orange does she look, what is the point in putting make up on everyday you go no where Steph 🤣🤣 and none is jealousssssssssss you sad witch 😂
IMG_2233.png
For that Churchill saying trolls are ugly people, that’s why flora cakes herself in se to hide her ugliness, we’ll try, it does take her about 3 hours….. but aye we’re all jealous 😂😭 sorry to burst your bubble Flora I don’t wear make up period, top my brows up sometimes and lashes auuuuuu natural beauty here hen

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
For that Churchill saying trolls are ugly people, that’s why flora cakes herself in se to hide her ugliness, we’ll try, it does take her about 3 hours….. but aye we’re all jealous 😂😭 sorry to burst your bubble Flora I don’t wear make up period, top my brows up sometimes and lashes auuuuuu natural beauty here hen
Makeup for a night out only for me and blended well. Everyday is tinted moisturiser, clear mascara for brows and eyelashes a wee bit of subtle blush and that is it. I'd be mortified walking about with all that s on me during the day. Very very insecure woman.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Seen a few times she tagged team RH is she now doing that how long will that last as the life coach was dropped within 2 mins 🤣🤣
IMG_2234.jpeg
Hilarious that she’s tagging him in that video because all he barks on about is fat heads lying to themselves and that you aren’t in a calorie deficit if you ARENT COUNTING CALORIES 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Makeup for a night out only for me and blended well. Everyday is tinted moisturiser, clear mascara for brows and eyelashes a wee bit of subtle blush and that is it. I'd be mortified walking about with all that s on me during the day. Very very insecure woman.
Me aswell or just a sunscreen for my face if I am just in the house, the amount of s that is on her face is ridiculous her skin must be crying out as it canna breath, can you just imagine her in Ibiza it’s roasting their end of June/july she is defo going to look like a melted welly.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She’s a pathological narcissistic liar.
She has no idea either because of narcissistic traits she has no idea what she’s doing wrong. Because of her victim mentality everything is justified, she is the victim in all situations.

She doesn’t have the capability to self reflect.
She bleeds on everyone she comes in to contact with. She needs professional help.
If Martha was on a calorie deficite diet
Interview about the Fridge Gate

Pierce..Did u have 40262 calorie n tell the whole of tt u had a sugar free monster..while using the long finger filter to bag urself a man
Martha..I certainly did not ..n I can assure u I had 2 bites of a man's penis
2 mini cucumbers that I consumed in a whole new way
And 1 kinder surprise up my butt

Pierce ..did u call 3 Chinese..2 pizza huts n 5 guys to ur pip mansion on the 24 of this month
Martha..I did not u cheeky wee sod..it was trolls ..I did however have 3 guys
They know who they are n one had a big spot on the end of his cockaliki soup I made that day FRASH may I add

Pierce ..did u show off ur bacon madelions off on a live
Martha..they are jealous of my slender meat 🍖 silly little boys wanting to taste my beef curtains

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hilarious that she’s tagging him in that video because all he barks on about is fat heads lying to themselves and that you aren’t in a calorie deficit if you ARENT COUNTING CALORIES 🤣🤣🤣
I would love him to do a live with her as she all she eats is s and necks energy drinks which a PT / nutritionist would absolutely say not to do even if they are sugar free, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary will be seeing her in the cardiac department shortly that’s if it’s not the A&E department because someone has knocked her flat out first.