Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What a completely NASTY personity this tink has. Truly toxic.
(I know. I’m stating the obvious but that last Insta story got right on my pip!)

Honestly …… zero redeeming features.

And what the eff is this new fascination with animals?

Does she think that her making herself look like she’s quite the animal lover (her wee dog might say different?) makes her look good?

It’s GA night!
Alrhough I can’t go, I am looking forward to seeing on here how it all unfolds for Flora.

May 24, 2024
The World
What a completely NASTY personity this tink has. Truly toxic.
(I know. I’m stating the obvious but that last Insta story got right on my pip!)

Honestly …… zero redeeming features.

And what the eff is this new fascination with animals?

Does she think that her making herself look like she’s quite the animal lover (her wee dog might say different?) makes her look good?

It’s GA night!
Alrhough I can’t go, I am looking forward to seeing on here how it all unfolds for Flora.
I think she looks pathetic standing there explaining herself, apparently not using slimming filters and got a bloat cause she’s had her tea. Thought that was your uterus?

She uses filters, end of. Everyone can see it. ‘Yous idiots on the internet’. That wouldn’t be you saying something negative? So ugly.

May 24, 2024
The World
sooo…. She never has time to do her skin care so has to do it whilst she is doing packed lunch 😂😴😂😂 ANOTHER LIE

Going to start calling her Dj Khaled at this point

She has no time for self care 😂 but can sit on live trowelling her dog head for 3 hours
How can that be, she makes videos about skin care and do my skin care with me yada yada!
She’s a fing gobshite. Verbal diarrhoea every TikTok.

2.5 years in and this is the first time she’s shown or said it’s done at the same time as packed lunches. Yawwwwwnnnnn

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
How can that be, she makes videos about skin care and do my skin care with me yada yada!
She’s a fing gobshite. Verbal diarrhoea every TikTok.

2.5 years in and this is the first time she’s shown or said it’s done at the same time as packed lunches. Yawwwwwnnnnn
no time to do anything but time to dance about like a fanny, spend 2/3 hours caking her face with se, sensitive skin 😂😭 would you not be putting less s on your face 🤷🏻‍♀️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Mind when she used to fill max lunch box with chocolate and say it’s cos he was autistic.

What the do was that about? Boy eats better than any autistic child I know!! Dunno about anyone else! But he certainly doesn’t have the food aversions that comes with autism!

Also she said last night during her fridge show off that she doesn’t give the kids the light cheese but she’s put a light cheese in his lunch. What a fing whopper she is man.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
how can she say when she gets a spare 5 mins she does duck all, all day but sit on live for 3 hours putting crap on her face and if you had such sensitive skin you wouldn’t put as much crap on your face, you have absolutely no idear what it is to have a full time job look after a house and cook a meal from scratch every night.

Also how about addressing why the event didn’t go ahead last night as you were able to come on live with dadsam so hopefully no poor sod bought a ticket and if they did will get a refund. Least another charity won’t have to deal with you stealing money from them again but you came on a few weeks ago like a bull in a china shop saying you were doing it for charity and Bradley was organising it all.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpfb4afog65qhhlih2l0.mp4

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
how can she say when she gets a spare 5 mins she does duck all, all day but sit on live for 3 hours putting crap on her face and if you had such sensitive skin you wouldn’t put as much crap on your face, you have absolutely no idear what it is to have a full time job look after a house and cook a meal from scratch every night.

Also how about addressing why the event didn’t go ahead last night as you were able to come on live with dadsam so hopefully no poor sod bought a ticket and if they did will get a refund. Least another charity won’t have to deal with you stealing money from them again but you came on a few weeks ago like a bull in a china shop saying you were doing it for charity and Bradley was organising it all.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpfb4afog65qhhlih2l0.mp4

I forgot about this. I bet if someone asks they will either get blocked, she will blame Bradley for it not going ahead or something.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I'm blocked but I hope someone calls her out as to why the event never went ahead and anyone who bought a ticket was reimbursed.
Exactly what I was thinking ! She was quick enough to post it while posing getting on a plane but nothing about it being cancelled . Clearly nobody is interested in what you have to say cos you tell so many porkies . 🤥🤥

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The food she makes is honestly rank🤮🤮🤮 I can't remember looking at one of her dud and I'm like oh that looks good🙈 the best one was the chicken fajita pasta that she cooked all day 🤮😭
My kids would hit me with the plate 😂 jokes but they would be like wtf mum. I can’t grumble my kids are brilliant eaters and prefer home cooked meals