Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Where were these posts before girlsaloud?? Or are you now repaying the free ticket by free public arse licking to do damage limitation on Steph? Far too late for that Chelsea.
Facts remain she can’t go out in pubs in Aberdeen and she knows it standing in a arena with s loads of security is vavs dream but you won’t have security with you in the wild your time will come and you will s yourself when it does.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
This chelsie needs to grow a set of balls, oh and get some friends. She’ll soon realise flora isn’t a really friend

Also,
Does this pathetic excuse EVER bath or wash her hands????

Under her nails are constantly bogging 🤢🤢 as a woman this is my pet hate with women, it’s not hard to pick it out or better yet flora WASH YOUR fONG HANDS you scruffy b. Bet your minge stinks that’s why petr had to go elsewhere for a clean one

IMG_5428.png

May 24, 2024
The World
This chelsie needs to grow a set of balls, oh and get some friends. She’ll soon realise flora isn’t a really friend

Also,
Does this pathetic excuse EVER bath or wash her hands????

Under her nails are constantly bogging 🤢🤢 as a woman this is my pet hate with women, it’s not hard to pick it out or better yet flora WASH YOUR fONG HANDS you scruffy b. Bet your minge stinks that’s why petr had to go elsewhere for a clean one

IMG_5428.png
Shows how little she washes them. In the words of Aimee, it’s not up from debate.

May 24, 2024
The World
Is it just me for does she look as if she’s been greeting 🤷🏻‍♀️ just around the eyes, her eyes are a bit red and a bit puffy….. probs woke up to tonnes of DMs from her doberhuns giving her the low down on Churchill’s live last night 😭😂
Don’t make me go watch the video ffs!
Probably crying cause it was a stressful night watching her back all night. Plus all the cheap se she has on her face.
Wonder if Max and Lily caught covid while being babysat!?

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Actually belly laughing and crying real tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FELT A TROLL RIPPING OUT MA BOW
SHE KICKED ME IN THE FUD A CRACKER N I HAD NOWHERE LEFT TO GO
Aha 🤪 she says about them performing the sound of the underground...baby she's a fan lol 🤣 see she payed aff a couple of dedicated huns to say they seen her aha 🤪

May 24, 2024
The World
Another driving video with Max in the car and the hoodie hanging off the arm again :rolleyes:. At least she's wearing her seatbelt properly this time! All eyes for the camera as usual !
Bangs on about young girls following her and how the are impressionable and has to be careful what she posts, yet posts videos of being distracted in her car and implies it’s ok to be distracted and dance looking at your phone mounted away from the windscreen, while your young child is in the back. Not with both hands on the wheel.
She’s a thick do