Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s photo shoot for a blusher honestly and if they use a filter it will be getting reported like mad as no way she is going to want them showing her pores 🤣🤣
Be a few folk waiting to report 🥴
If there is pores I’ll still be reporting cause she doesn’t have any so it’s obviously altered duhhhh

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I still think he could be using it for content - he replied supposed to be when asked about the date then insinuated he had loads booked last year but didn't end up going. Why would you even mention not going somewhere unless subliminally he knows he isnt going lol
The guys not that daft surely , there’s no smoke without fire . All these people saying the same things about her can’t all be jealous . Serious red flag 🚩. Why would you even entertain a trolling site ..cos you want to know more . Wait until you try to put your kids before Steph Sam …don’t say you weren’t warned

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpjl9knog65j3h7lsqtg.mp4
What the actual do 🤣🤣 nana the mink gangster granny and her brothers girlfriend if I was her parents I would be warning her away from that family
A photoshoot 😂😂😂. Shut the do up , it’s no fing Chanel . It’s BPerfect and you’re getting a wee photie taken hen ..like when you’re at school and you need to wear your best shirt n tie and have your hair aw nice ! I hope she wakes up with a face full of spots from her se blusher !

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
The guys not that daft surely , there’s no smoke without fire . All these people saying the same things about her can’t all be jealous . Serious red flag 🚩. Why would you even entertain a trolling site ..cos you want to know more . Wait until you try to put your kids before Steph Sam …don’t say you weren’t warned
Exactly this 🙌🏽 kids will have to come second!!!

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Anyone else remember everyone warning Harleys family and friends on The famous Sun article when they started dating and all his family and friends coming for everyone local who had stories saying we were all jealous and vile and it was all slander? Same things going to happen with DadSam and his cronies bring on round 2…
Good luck Sammy boy 😘
Sorry if any of Harleys lot are here that challenged people on that post but TOLD YE SO 😆🤣🤣