Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
You have to be a special kind of fwit to leave a large digital footprint of your children for everyone to see for years to come. You don’t realise how dangerous it is. Safeguard your kids you t. You’re just worried about us mocking your appearance? “Horrendous people” that you speak of would be the kind that love your content with your children not someone who name calls you after a cartoon fing dog. It’s not nice to see as you said in one of your videos - and if you think it is and there’s zero implications to what you put out there, then crack on buddy.
See perfect express your opinion then let me crack on. Just block me it doesn’t affect you in anyway. You sound really angry fact of the matter is it’s easy to be nasty behind a keyboard with fake names and pictures

May 24, 2024
The World
I'm gutted lassies and guys 😠His truly is insisting we take our hoose on wheels for a spin this weekend and that ah really wanna be up a Munro 😡 instead of watching this s show of when Muttley and Beefy meet. Keep me posted whilst I watch the back of his legs in front of me aw weekend 😘
I think if Muttley put oan wrap aroond sunnies he'd look like that plonker Bono as well.
That’s nice..
🤣🤣🤣🤣 what munro? I’ve done loads ⛰️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I don’t need an invitation to this cess pit. You’re all sad lonely people with nothing in your lives except this page which gives you a sense of belonging somewhere. How sad!!
Then do off mate !! You know nothing ok ..so unless you have something to add to this discussion which doesn’t concern you unless your Steph then go away …simple!!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Here she is poison ivy herself, the difference is the majority of people on social media are decent, just look at the toxicity here.
Like I said, cute nicknames aside… most of it is the truth ! Sorry I don’t lick arse on tik tok. I don’t make accounts to troll on tik tok either. I keep it here. You come here to read. This is a you problem.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
So you make videos saying you’re not bothered etc, you clearly are bothered if your making an account to comment here let’s be honest. We were only trying to warn you of what she’s like and things she has done. It was you who then opened your mouth about it and you were egging us on, so don’t start acting the victim now.
He will be another one of beefys male victims soon 🤣 can’t wait for another ‘told you so’ thank us later 😘

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Who’s talking about Steph I’m talking about you creatures mocking appearances what because I’ve decided to speak to someone that gives you the right to abuse people online that’s bullying it’s disgusting and you confirm it by hiding your faces and names

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240612_143512_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240612_143512_Chrome.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 42

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
Listen I’ve said my peace, I’ll leave you all to it and hopefully you don’t speak about someone and they take their life because of your awful comments. Just food for thought if people can’t help it don’t mock it. Good luck everyone

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
See perfect express your opinion then let me crack on. Just block me it doesn’t affect you in anyway. You sound really angry fact of the matter is it’s easy to be nasty behind a keyboard with fake names and pictures
We have an opinion based on what YOU put online. Don’t post things if you don’t want people to have an opinion.