Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Obviously, here to learn from the best. I mean spending your days on a para-site( like the play on words there, probably went over your heads)talking about other peoples lives must be enthralling.
You’re doing the same thing muppet. You could have just chose to read and gave us a shake of the head because you’re better than that. But no, ego got the better of you and her you are amongst us. Doing the same.
Welcome.

Jun 13, 2024
West lo
Listen I’ve said my peace, I’ll leave you all to it and hopefully you don’t speak about someone and they take their life because of your awful comments. Just food for thought if people can’t help it don’t mock it. Good luck everyone
Sam no offence but you've probably f'ed things up royally by being on here in the first place 🥴 unfortunately comments on one's appearance is the negative side of having a large following (not saying it's right ) but you just have to shrug it off and have thick skin. In fairness, people who comment here don't leave comments underneath people's tiktoks so if you hadn't come on here in the first place you'd be none the wiser to what's being said. It's more concerning you're reading Steph's tattle and comment cafe in the first place tbh. anyway, I'm off out too but I hope you take my advice and don't make any more videos about them...

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
That person saying does Steph know you’ve made an account. Is it up to Steph if he makes an account?? Is she the boss? Ken she likes to think she is.

You’re better off leaving Steph well alone Sam, your tik tok is even suffering for it. She will control everything down to you having her mods on your tik tok 🤣

460k of bought followers yet she can’t get the same in engagement.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sam no offence but you've probably f'ed things up royally by being on here in the first place 🥴 unfortunately comments on one's appearance is the negative side of having a large following (not saying it's right ) but you just have to shrug it off and have thick skin. In fairness, people who comment here don't leave comments underneath people's tiktoks so if you hadn't come on here in the first place you'd be none the wiser to what's being said. It's more concerning you're reading Steph's tattle and comment cafe in the first place tbh. anyway, I'm off out too but I hope you take my advice and don't make any more videos about them...
He knows himself what she’s like, he just wants his way with her because she’s desperate and will give him it and then it’ll all be over.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m not being discussed my appearances are being mocked discuss me all you want disagree with what I do or how I do it but mocking things people can’t control is wrong would you mock me if I was in a wheelchair? Or had a disability something else I couldn’t control
Sorry Sam. I called you Dadbod 🥲 I thought it was endearing ❤️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ach he could just say it wasn’t him. We’re all faceless here. Who cares !

That being said, I genuinely think it is him 🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Awww don’t be like that. I just wish I was gorgeous and slim like all you guys
I’m just going to post this before I hit ignore

Why do you have pubes for chest hair, can you eat properly with that bottom teeth overbite, are you short? Because you look short. Finally, what is wrong with your arse, it’s so round and puffy 👀

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
That person saying does Steph know you’ve made an account. Is it up to Steph if he makes an account?? Is she the boss? Ken she likes to think she is.

You’re better off leaving Steph well alone Sam, your tik tok is even suffering for it. She will control everything down to you having her mods on your tik tok 🤣

460k of bought followers yet she can’t get the same in engagement.
To be fair they are both using each other! He’s using her thinking it will grow his following when infact it will do the opposite. And she’s needing another TikTok romance to get more engagement and content. Both as bad. She did the exact same with Harley when she was getting less likes and engagement used him to boost her.

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
See perfect express your opinion then let me crack on. Just block me it doesn’t affect you in anyway. You sound really angry fact of the matter is it’s easy to be nasty behind a keyboard with fake names and pictures
You wannabes are all the same, thinking you’re above the law. Don’t go crying because you didn’t listen and your child’s life is online for everyone to view in the future. Your children’s data and the new data laws are in place for a reason. The internet and the way things are today has made it easier for distribution of images and it’s horrendous what can be done. Grow a pair and have a bit of respect for yourself it’s cringe what you’re doing man. None of us have said we are perfect but you’ve liked one of my pictures before 😉 so I know you’re a fan 😘

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
To be fair they are both using each other! He’s using her thinking it will grown his following when infact it will do the opposite. And she’s needing another TikTok romance to get more engagement and content. Both as bad. She didn’t exact same with Harley when she was getting less likes and engagement used him to boost her.
Perfect pair staffy and Churchill

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
That’s all his content is now 😭🤣🤣
Love that for him. The dad content brings the ladies but it comes at a cost… did anyone see the post about the girls who discovered their child had its own Instagram from a deranged woman saying it was her child who was stolen and was tagging the fbi and interpol etc.

The things people can do with your child’s face… I’d rather protect my kids than use them for content.

Not everyone online is innocent and kind! And that’s a different kettle of fish to us.