Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think Sam is a good looking fella. 🙈 I don’t know much about him but I’ve watched a few videos and I have to say I fancy him 🙈🙈 will I see myself out? 😂
Anyone who thinks Vav is nice and worth any effort after what’s she’s done over the years gets a definite NO. No matter how good looking he was it shows how gullible and desperate somebody is 🤪

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No she ain't very bright at all. Blaming she never done well in school cause she has adhd, dyslexia and whatever else she has diagnosed herself with.

The quicker she gets off the app the better cause she ain't thriving in life at all. No one is jealous of her, no one likes her, no one would even want her life same with Aimee. They have daughters and I'm sorry they ain't any role model to there daughters at all.

My oldest he has dyslexia he got tested in primary. We never told him as what it would be like oh I can't do it nope sorry you can and we helped him. I worried so much about him going to secondary school anyway well he's one clever clever lad and is thriving and got the brains to go to uni which I think he will. Her saying she struggled at school because of this etc etc no vav you was not the brightest in the class same as me but you know what I done ok at school and done even better in my adult life. Again she can't see she was a problem and she was just thick as s. I knew tho if I messed about at school my mom and dad would of went mad so I needed to work at it. My brother on the other hand brains of the family 🤣🤣🤣

Wow imagine doing that 🤣🤣 what an embarrassment her doing that. She really has no shame does she? I would be hiding under a rock or changing my identity and miving away that's for sure think we all would do that.

Oh really did she? She was in a council flat when she was with C. She got that one after splitting from Barry who is on L birth certificate she was classed as homeless as was at her mums first before she got temp housing then her flat she was in til she bought the house. Don't get why you would go from a house to a flat. I heard that Barrie who she was with was not impressed she went and done that I wondered if she maybe got herself into a mess but you saying that she paid over the odds and lost money. Such a strange one.
That rings a bell, I knew she had a council flat before she met C. The work pal told me how much the house was bought for so when she put it up for sale a couple of years later the asking price was well down. Maybe a flat was all she could afford to buy considering the spending she was boasting about.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Trying not to over visualise Vav knocking on doors saying ‘Hi, I’m Stephanie Smith you may have seen me in the papers. Just to let you know I live here now, so you know, with me being famous you may see some press’. because I’ll start shaking the bed holding my laugh in.
What a fing comedy act vav is. I genuinely can’t believe we don’t have to pay for this level of entertainment.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Trying not to over visualise Vav knocking on doors saying ‘Hi, I’m Stephanie Smith you may have seen me in the papers. Just to let you know I live here now, so you know, with me being famous you may see some press’. because I’ll start shaking the bed holding my laugh in.
That’s actually almost word for word 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Right guys I need to go to bed, I’ll try and keep up but this thread flies 🤣 Also for those who don’t know an Aitkens Rowie was a famous local bakers delicacy, also known as a buttery, roll or rowie. Aitkens alas is no more because the owner was caught with dodgy images on his computer.
I was going to sleep but now I’ll need to go to Google!!
G’night ❤️

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Missed your comment, you obviously don’t watch him or you’d know he doesn’t battle or scrounge on TikTok. It does concern me when you’re badmouthing my mate, so if I want to come on here and call you a t for doing that I will, now get back in your box.
He does do battles, well tried 🤣 and he most defo scrounges, gifts, taps,likes guys ... share my lives ..pmsl 🤣🤣... pissoff to your box t & blocked off my page ya twunt 👍😀

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
There’s a bunch of lads hanging about at the back while they’re doing the yoga you can see in the video, probably admiring the view.. and then vav bends over and spoils it all and the cave is submerged into darkness! 🌑 She’s going to need more than an affirmation card when all this is pulled from beneath her feet and she’s back to normality. How would one cope if Miss self entitled had to move back to where she came from!

Jun 13, 2024
scotnouttodowivu
He does do battles, well tried 🤣 and he most defo scrounges, gifts, taps,likes guys ... share my lives ..pmsl 🤣🤣... pissoff to your box t & blocked off my page ya twunt 👍😀
“He does do battles, well tried”, that sounds to me like you’ve battled him, so where does that put you on the TikTok beg list? Taps, likes and shares are free, people can do it if they want to, nobody is forced. What I’m saying is, he doesn’t go live and go hunting round the app doing battles, people come to him, barely say hello and and go straight into a battle,so tell me then gobshite apart from Thursday, when was his last “arranged battle”?. Also don’t give it big licks that you blocked me off TikTok,I deactivated the app early hours of Sunday morning after my rant on here, so stop lying 🤥, yeah I will call your bullshit out, but if I do go back on, of course,feel free to pop along and remove your lying begging fat ass from my page.