Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

badassgalxo

May 18, 2024
scotland
“He does do battles, well tried”, that sounds to me like you’ve battled him, so where does that put you on the TikTok beg list? Taps, likes and shares are free, people can do it if they want to, nobody is forced. What I’m saying is, he doesn’t go live and go hunting round the app doing battles, people come to him, barely say hello and and go straight into a battle,so tell me then gobshite apart from Thursday, when was his last “arranged battle”?. Also don’t give it big licks that you blocked me off TikTok,I deactivated the app early hours of Sunday morning after my rant on here, so stop lying 🤥, yeah I will call your bullshit out, but if I do go back on, of course,feel free to pop along and remove your lying begging fat ass from my page.
you still here? 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
“He does do battles, well tried”, that sounds to me like you’ve battled him, so where does that put you on the TikTok beg list? Taps, likes and shares are free, people can do it if they want to, nobody is forced. What I’m saying is, he doesn’t go live and go hunting round the app doing battles, people come to him, barely say hello and and go straight into a battle,so tell me then gobshite apart from Thursday, when was his last “arranged battle”?. Also don’t give it big licks that you blocked me off TikTok,I deactivated the app early hours of Sunday morning after my rant on here, so stop lying 🤥, yeah I will call your bullshit out, but if I do go back on, of course,feel free to pop along and remove your lying begging fat ass from my page.
Well good morning Vinny, happy new start of the week to you too..
I’m pretty sure she means blocked off here. We can ‘ignore’ people so we don’t need to read their messages.
So feisty for a Monday.

May 24, 2024
The World
Also just want to point a few things out.
‘Lying begging fat ass’

Seems counter productive to me Vinny. You and your buddy were just on here spouting the be kind, don’t go after peoples appearance.
Which side are you on?
Don’t go after peoples appearance, or do?

Because he went on holiday means battles don’t happen? Arranged or not, within the last 4/5 days or not, they still happen. Was no time limit on the comment.
You’ll find most people on here don’t agree with battles, gifting, or people using their kids on the app for views which in turns pays them. So no, they won’t have battled with him. Just a poor attempt at belittling on your part.

To be honest that’s just one big word salad 🥗
None of it has any substance whatsoever.

Anyway we’ve all moved on from Sam now.
He can put your leash back on. You’ve earned yourself some scooby snacks.
Attack 100, damage 0.

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
OMFG I can’t with this dafty, come on here with your pal preaching about us slagging looks but you have done the exact same thing by calling someone fat, you honestly can’t make this s up… oh I get it now it’s ok for you but not ok for us I see, who is the bigger troll here, us for keeping to our own FORUM or you that has took it upon yourself to set up an account and then s us off, think you will find your troll by looking in the mirror 🪞 I ain’t acknowledging he’s here anymore because he’s doing it for attention and he’s irrelevant to me x

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
OMFG I can’t with this dafty, come on here with your pal preaching about us slagging looks but you have done the exact same thing by calling someone fat, you honestly can’t make this s up… oh I get it now it’s ok for you but not ok for us I see, who is the bigger troll here, us for keeping to our own FORUM or you that has took it upon yourself to set up an account and then s us off, think you will find you’re troll by looking in the mirror 🪞 I ain’t acknowledging he’s here anymore because he’s doing it for attention and he’s irrelevant to me x
He’s on ignore now. Absolute hypocrites 🥱
We can take a slagging, we aren’t crying about it either. It’s the audacity to come for people slagging people’s appearance while slagging people’s appearance. 🫠

Anyways, happy Monday all ❤️

Be gone wankspangling bunglecunt.

May 24, 2024
The World
Be gone wankspangling bunglecunt.
harry potter spells GIF

Mar 8, 2024
I see happy is back! Hi happy!!!!
I don’t know anything much another this Sam fella. But reading he does battle and begs. I spoke to early about my crush 😂😂 I’ll keep it to myself next time!
His mate on here saying about us calling people fat etc.. yet here he is calling someone a fat ass. Can’t have it both ways vin. The world doesn’t work like that. Not so #bekind this morning are we vin. I don’t know why you are even here still. Maybe just stop reading our opinions and facts. You’re making this about Sam. This page is about staff. The one who does have a massive arse. Nothing wrong with that she just needs to stop lying about it and making out she’s a skinny minny.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
How are you all on this fine Monday morning? 😘 I think our admirer has woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning, poor lad 😭😂

He’s as thick as s, just the same as Flora and Churchill 😭 how he took from that comment that the OP meant she had previously battled him, I will never know 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘Arranged battles’ as soon as they accept someone that’s them accepting a battle you absolute Fanny 😂 he’s a bliddy Beggy Mitchel just like the rest of them 🥴

What man comes on to a forum to stick up for his pal 😂😭 pair of bitches the two of them 🥴 a grown man that can’t take a wee bit of criticism or control the narrative screams narc to me

Anyways I hope you wonderful fs have a smashing day ❤️ oh and HappyDayz t isn’t always a derogative name up here ya fud 🤪😜

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How are you all on this fine Monday morning? 😘 I think our admirer has woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning, poor lad 😭😂

He’s as thick as s, just the same as Flora and Churchill 😭 how he took from that comment that the OP meant she had previously battled him, I will never know 🤦🏻‍♀️

‘Arranged battles’ as soon as they accept someone that’s them accepting a battle you absolute Fanny 😂 he’s a bliddy Beggy Mitchel just like the rest of them 🥴

What man comes on to a forum to stick up for his pal 😂😭 pair of bitches the two of them 🥴 a grown man that can’t take a wee bit of criticism or control the narrative screams narc to me

Anyways I hope you wonderful fs have a smashing day ❤️ oh and HappyDayz t isn’t always a derogative name up here ya fud 🤪😜
The sad reality is he isn’t a friend. He’s a gifter and top fan 🤣🤣🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Jeesssoooo 😂😭😂😭
It’s actually more pathetic a man being like that, I think he’s wanting Churchill to join him in a wee M&S meal deal for two, maybe he’s sick of his micro dinners for one
We stay here. We don’t need validation but he seems to need it from tik tok and here. Bash on. He’s ignored and we will no longer feed our trolls 🧌 imagine being the troll of a troll 🤭