Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Just saw her latest video on tattle. Not Steph coming for someone’s appearance 😏
Guess we ain’t all that different after all.
She didn’t even mention your looks Steph so it’s not even ‘rEtALiaTiOn’ 🤪🤪
Yet another clapback ! She would have no content without it . Got that manky Taylor Swift hoodie on again I see

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Back to work this morning 🤣🤣 Fs , that hound wouldn't know what a day's work was , if it hit her in the coupon . That got me , that one .
“Back to work” I haven’t checked my emails well do, what a time off! Another day with no responsibilities claiming that she’s a full time mum, pull the other one. Her mum is going to work for her I heard and sure she has given her nana a position in her “company” too, it can’t be her replying to those emails anyway she’s an illiterate do. Her mums the same canna spell. Mind you this is the same family that Lily was in the school the same time as her uncle !! 😂😂 pair of dirty slags

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The cheek of her ,acting like a 12 year old teenager
Bitterness oozing out of her as usual, i know a good few people that have unfollowed her after these types of videos or begin to dislike her and then happen to find all about her! She’s turning everyone against her on her own, she’s never been a nice person. Nae mates vav, still a loner and single wonder why that is you poisonous t 💋

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s got a cheek to say someone’s ugly the weird looking t, says the one with a filling in every tooth in that gob of hers and had to shave her rat teeth down, trowels the make up on every day and gets Botox and fillers! Her face looks like it’s melting off one side and with eyebrows that jump up and down her forehead she can’t be commenting on anyone’s looks either!

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s got a cheek to say someone’s ugly the weird looking t, says the one with a filling in every tooth in that gob of hers and had to shave her rat teeth down, trowels the make up on every day and gets Botox and fillers! Her face looks like it’s melting off one side and with eyebrows that jump up and down her forehead she can’t be commenting on anyone’s looks either!
Never forget where you came from….

IMG_7438.jpeg

May 24, 2024
The World
No launch for her blush so is she going to go round BPerfect stores in her tour bus instead 🤣🤣
There was never an Ibiza blusher launch. She’s just master bullshitter. She gets some promo photos that’s it.

I couldn’t be arsed bullshitting that much. Leaving myself open to be absolutely annihilated on these forums. AND being surprised when they do laugh at me when they realised I bullshitted

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There was never an Ibiza blusher launch. She’s just master bullshitter. She gets some promo photos that’s it.

I couldn’t be arsed bullshitting that much. Leaving myself open to be absolutely annihilated on these forums. AND being surprised when they do laugh at me when they realised I bullshitted
100% thinking she is the big thing that Emma who has the blush out at the moment she didn’t get. Big launch she did a funny promo with her dad and her blusher and then has went on to do a fab bubbly live with Sean and I would 100% but from her, vav blush looks awful even on Mel it just looks brown like dirty.

May 24, 2024
The World
100% thinking she is the big thing that Emma who has the blush out at the moment she didn’t get. Big launch she did a funny promo with her dad and her blusher and then has went on to do a fab bubbly live with Sean and I would 100% but from her, vav blush looks awful even on Mel it just looks brown like dirty.
Even if i absolutely loved Vavs blush colour, I wouldn’t buy it. If she advertises anything that I like, I go find someone else who is selling it and I like them

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just seen this on Abbie and Cole stories what the do the size of the legs 🤣🤣😳😳😳
0B35B94D-E2B9-4254-91B8-2158372C32A9.jpeg
She couldn’t fit that fing calf in a size 16 never mind a 12, she needs cancelling she’s a fing danger 🤬🤬🤬 why doesn’t she just admit she’s a size 18 at least.

That’s only a side of her thigh and calf and it’s ridiculously huge