Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Morning guyzzz , back to mummy duties this morning and she's missed the kids so much , M sounding frustrated in the background . Totally forgot she's a facial appt. and not be doing live today 😆 . Fkn hell , think she's Kim Kardashian with all the holidays , aesthetic treatments and clothes purchasing but we're jealous NOT .
Wander who has foolishly gifted her a facial? 🤔 they will not get any custom or good publicity using that vile creature.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I actually really like Ashleigh she calls vav out on all the bullshit she dosent sugar coat it either she makes really good relevant points in her posts too 🙌🏻
Notice she has now got a tattle thread I can see why folk get annoyed but I do think she is lovely and does call out her bullshit she does get abit of stick in the comments but fairly holds her own.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s more of a contour shade if anything looks like clay 🫢🫢 but she dirty looking I bought 4 of Emma’s just to give her support
I bought it too , I'm not a fan of liquid blusher but its a really nice colour . Thought the video with her dad was class , she's a real nice down to earth girl who doesn't need a fing photo shoot :rolleyes:

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
Good morning you lovely lot 😍
Seems I have a few pages to catch up on of the VavSam drama after being away on an actual work trip 🥴 am I reading right she called him a catfish? Nahhhh come on now she is the biggest cat fish roaming the streets (in her car) of Aberdeen. No words.
Surely Sam was just winding us up by saying that as I doubt he'd still follow her if she actually did 🤔 I imagine Ruth has given Steph the download from last night about him flirting with that lass on live, so watch this space if she ends up going to meet korey when hes in edi at the end of the month 👀

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Absolute t for this video. Even the use of the emotion next to ‘I relapsed’ is low. This isn’t cute.
The head shake, the jazz hands, the fake crying and trying to force a tear out.
I just remembered why I despise her so much.

That video is disgusting. Now to be a good lair you need to remember your lies. So her "ED" started in school when girls in the toilet came in and said you should not eat that, was a tuna baguette so she threw it up.

Another story about it's she was 11/12 maybe and a nail family member says to her she has a big bum and boom that's when it started. Two very different story's from her again.

I have spent ALOT of time round her and not once did she ever mention she was in recovery. Now I know people who are in recovery and they struggle now to eat infront of family/freinds. One of my friends ruined her teeth, her hair her skin:l. Another bullshit story

View attachment v0f044gc0000ckmmgqrc77udap3vo56g.mp4

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Absolute t for this video. Even the use of the emotion next to ‘I relapsed’ is low. This isn’t cute.
The head shake, the jazz hands, the fake crying and trying to force a tear out.
I just remembered why I despise her so much.

View attachment v0f044gc0000ckmmgqrc77udap3vo56g.mp4
Oh my god, if she didn’t tell lies about her size and use editing tools to manipulate her photos no one would care or mention her size.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve seen an ED disorder first hand with my mum. Staff said she had Bulimia in one response to a commenter.
My mums ED was bulimic, rotted all her teeth she had to get what was left taken out, every single one.
She has terrible acid reflux still from the years of throwing up, and is still on medication to help manage it. She would never eat off a dinner sized plate, everything was on a side plate because she would take virtually nothing and it looked less daunting on a side plate compared to a large one. She would always sit away from us to eat also.

I think staff has felt guilty once for being a bottomless pit and made herself sick. Now claims she has an ED

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Surely Sam was just winding us up by saying that as I doubt he'd still follow her if she actually did 🤔 I imagine Ruth has given Steph the download from last night about him flirting with that lass on live, so watch this space if she ends up going to meet korey when hes in edi at the end of the month 👀
This is what doesn’t stick with me about it…. So they have FaceTimed privately surely he couldn’t of cat fished her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno I think it’s more likely to do with her fy behaviour, loud, brash and the compete opposite to what she’s most likely made out to him to be….
Also the whole think with Cole & Abbey, completely disrespectful, would she have behaved the same way with a heterosexual couple the way she did them? I think not, if even a friend behaved like that with my man she’d get buried 😂