Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The fing MESS of them! Howling! 🤣
I think this was filmed before she went away cos when shes on the balcony speaking to cherine the brows are browing and her blush is all crusted into her pored dish. Theyre about 2cm wide- what the do is she thinking! Shes that much of a narc, SHE thinks they look good, but shes the only one hahahahaha

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I think this was filmed before she went away cos when shes on the balcony speaking to cherine the brows are browing and her blush is all crusted into her pored dish. Theyre about 2cm wide- what the do is she thinking! Shes that much of a narc, SHE thinks they look good, but shes the only one hahahahaha
Think so , judging by the manky pink nails 🤢

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Absolute t for this video. Even the use of the emotion next to ‘I relapsed’ is low. This isn’t cute.
The head shake, the jazz hands, the fake crying and trying to force a tear out.
I just remembered why I despise her so much.

View attachment v0f044gc0000ckmmgqrc77udap3vo56g.mp4
Lils is prob gave her a mouthful of the 💩 she's had to deal with after her mother being seen with a random in Ibeefa on SM ,relapse 🤣🤣 nope realised you made a twunt of yourself & it's on SM for a bloke,views,likes ,every man &his dug has seen it 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s wanting Danielle’s after Cheryl telling her that her brows were good. She’s a fing chameleon

May 24, 2024
The World
Pisces men are famously petty so this fallout is gonna be huge 🤭
She’s an Aries though, as am I. Thats the only thing I will back her on… I back down from nothing and no one and it’s the Ram in me 😂😂😂😂 Mess with the bull, you get the horns 🐏

However, she’s a March Aries so bit more of a pussy… nothing like us April Aries 😉

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
she cannot hold her water.
Come on Sam…. We’ve got your back 😂😂😂😂
Season 5 Jamie GIF by Outlander

Sam give us the gossip💋