Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Jesus sounds like my mother, sorry darling ❤️. The house parties she would have, bodies lying everywhere. We had a huge glass bar built in our house, didn’t help matters at all. Constantly parties, folk hooking up in front of us.
My mum broke her nose at one.
My mum was also hard as do so she would some times be scrapping 😂😂 she’s a wee wifey now and can’t fight sleep but back then she could dash. 🤯

My big brother brought me up. I can tell who people are by their foot steps which my therapist told me again is another trauma response, learning who was coming towards my bedroom by the way they walk.
Dreading the front door opening at 10 wondering if the bedroom door would open and abuse would start.
Honestly the way our generation was brought up is hard to comprehend at times. So so normalised.

I wish I could take all the wee kiddies and look after them when I see them getting less than they deserve

I have just said that you are an inspiration ❤️❤️ how you have managed to make something of your life, make sure your child life is nothing like yours ❤️❤️

Awful reading what your mum put you through so so awful. I hate when people say that your trauma only makes you stronger eh no cause no child should ever ever have to go through any type of abuse.

Ixx

May 24, 2024
The World
I have just said that you are an inspiration ❤️❤️ how you have managed to make something of your life, make sure your child life is nothing like yours ❤️❤️

Awful reading what your mum put you through so so awful. I hate when people say that your trauma only makes you stronger eh no cause no child should ever ever have to go through any type of abuse.

Ixx
The saddest thing is, children had it much worse than I did too. I haven’t even scratched the surface of what I’ve had to endure because my mum wasn’t ready to grow up and raise her children.
She was young, beautiful, and loved to party and we paid the price.

I just don’t know how parents do it. My relationship with my mum suffered massively when my daughter was born. Soon as she arrived I just knew I would do everything to protect her, and struggled to understand why my mum could do that for me? Where’s the guilt??

I’m not one for tootin my horn but I am absolutely a credit to myself!! 🤪🤪🤪

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The saddest thing is, children had it much worse than I did too. I haven’t even scratched the surface of what I’ve had to endure because my mum wasn’t ready to grow up and raise her children.

I just don’t know how parents do it. My relationship with my mum suffered massively when my daughter was born. Soon as she arrived I just knew I would do everything to protect her, and struggled to understand why my mum could do that for me? Where’s the guilt??

You are amazing hun, THIS is women empowering women, not what fing aberdeens Beyoncé does which is looking down on everyone claiming she’s a “girls girl”. I’m so proud of you all and how far you’ve came, because it’s not easy❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
You are amazing hun, THIS is women empowering women, not what fing aberdeens Beyoncé does which is looking down on everyone claiming she’s a “girls girl”. I’m so proud of you all and how far you’ve came, because it’s not easy❤️
She may read that and think aw that’s why they troll, they weren’t loved as children 🤪
But on the flip side Vav, you were mollycoddled, enabled, pandered to and it’s made you the narcissistic t that you are.
It’s made a group of extremely resilient woman who don’t believe the world owes them a favour, it’s taught us to safeguard our children and respect their rights to privacy and decorum.
We understand the way the world works and how our actions impact our children.
If we had to endure what we did to learn to protect our children and raised respectful kids, I’ll take that life lesson a million times over because my daughter is everything 😍

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Oh I know I hate when you see things on the news about a child being killed by there parents and social never followed up complaints etc it's so so wrong:

I bet it did suffer as like you say you just want to protect them and never put them in any kind of danger. Yes I get some things can be out with our control but we would never put them in any situation where it could damage them. I know it's different but with my dad he always said oh I regret being the way I was when we was younger and was so happy we was in his life when we was older then on the other hand drinking and not listening to us when we was concerned about how much he was drinking. His answer oh I will be fine, then boom died. I was so bloody angry for a long time, more so for my son as he really was so proud he was a grandad. I would like to think if he never passed he would of been so involved in there life's and maybe would of changed since he could not do it for us.

So you bloody should be proud of yourself ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh I know I hate when you see things on the news about a child being killed by there parents and social never followed up complaints etc it's so so wrong:

I bet it did suffer as like you say you just want to protect them and never put them in any kind of danger. Yes I get some things can be out with our control but we would never put them in any situation where it could damage them. I know it's different but with my dad he always said oh I regret being the way I was when we was younger and was so happy we was in his life when we was older then on the other hand drinking and not listening to us when we was concerned about how much he was drinking. His answer oh I will be fine, then boom died. I was so bloody angry for a long time, more so for my son as he really was so proud he was a grandad. I would like to think if he never passed he would of been so involved in there life's and maybe would of changed since he could not do it for us.

So you bloody should be proud of yourself ❤️
I don’t know about you but do you not feel an element of anger towards them because you feel their actions are so selfish? Like, you know right from wrong, you’re sober and conscious when you decide to move from soft drinks to alcohol.
That’s the part that always gets me. You make a sober decision to drink.
I know it runs deeper than that and it’s an addiction but I still find it selfish 🤷‍♀️

You’re so sweet thank you ❤️we’ve all dealt with a thing or two but it makes us the s hot trolls that we are. 😂😂

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I very much doubt Julia from jewel cosmetics is going to be interested in having Steph’s blush in her make up range she tends to use high end products 🤣🤣 how funny these folk are.

And the appreciation post up an hour and 134 comments and 2,000 likes not Excatly the 148,000 followers I think this might expose that she buys her followers I hope she sells hardly anything as she has lied about that aswell 🤣
IMG_2743.jpeg IMG_2742.png

May 24, 2024
The World
Hana is right in this too! She’s used another photo at the start and as the video cover for the ad when she hasn’t used these products on them in it. They look completely different. Hope the idiot gets reported to asa for false advertising
Agreed. Even half way through isn’t her brows as she doesn’t have the overlined tint then suddenly she does!