Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Cherine got on okay with Stephanie from my understanding. There’s a few chats there’s the influencer chats for trips to book hotels/flights and the like. There’s work ones for staff themselves to swap shifts and what have you, the store staff have a chat, the TikTok head office chat and there’s a couple for the higher up’s like Brendan and his direct team. Some of the ibiza BP girls were messaging the girls back at HQ with the drama, we know who sees through her and who doesn’t so we keep it to that. Brendan wants to keep it strictly business and try and leave the drama at the door. It’s difficult when she’s upsetting people with her attitude and really uncomfortable energy in the studio (for going life at the stock room) and this trip where she really couldn’t contain herself as easily.
There must be talk about how absolutely inappropriate and self centred invading Cole and Abbie’s moment was… has to be.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Same! The only thing I’m convinced of is it’s not Vav herself as this person is running words in a coordinated sentence that we can all read without help from some ancient Mecca tool
Defo not Vav 😂 clearly 😭
I have family in Belfast so quite used to their tongue as would many others. It could be one of their team or it’s someone pretending it wouldn’t be hard to make this up

May 24, 2024
The World
See this is what I was thinking, it could be him or one of his pals ie happy baws trying to make her look bad 🤷🏻‍♀️ so attention is off him as he knows himself she’s gonna slate him at some point, we know she canny hold her waters
Oh she can’t.
It’s definitely not anyone in Steph’s camp it’s too damaging. Look at whatsthestory on TL, they lasted max 3 bad comments then went back to arse licking Steph.
Steph has to quickly get out a narrative that she’s not the problem. She wasted no time at all.
I do believe she will have called him a catfish, and I do believe she will have brought up his height to him.
It’s not Happy… he gives a weird energy through his writing and I’m not feeling that.

I actually believe every word that’s written. It’s just whose writing it 😂😂

BallymenaBeau

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Last sip of tea before I start work guys. C&A I think felt exhausted by her, they were trying to keep their distance by day 2, going off doing stuff together enjoying time with each other. They seem like the type too kind to tell her to get packing but it was very noticeable from their body language when they had had enough which by the last day/night they most certainly had done! Mel is lovely and extremely knowledgeable on all things TikTok she is wise and Stephanie gravitated toward her. I think for Mel she’s being helpful and kind but for Stephanie it’s a relationship of convenience. There was lots of chatter when the team had breakfast together and got ready (b perfect staff were buddied up for room sharing) and we can see who wasn’t a fan of who on the trip. Side eye doesn’t lie! Thank you for allowing this space to vent this morning. Have a good morning. 🫰🏻

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Cherine got on okay with Stephanie from my understanding. There’s a few chats there’s the influencer chats for trips to book hotels/flights and the like. There’s work ones for staff themselves to swap shifts and what have you, the store staff have a chat, the TikTok head office chat and there’s a couple for the higher up’s like Brendan and his direct team. Some of the ibiza BP girls were messaging the girls back at HQ with the drama, we know who sees through her and who doesn’t so we keep it to that. Brendan wants to keep it strictly business and try and leave the drama at the door. It’s difficult when she’s upsetting people with her attitude and really uncomfortable energy in the studio (for going life at the stock room) and this trip where she really couldn’t contain herself as easily.
I did actually notice on the live she done before she flew to Ibiza there was a definite atmosphere in that studio. Could tell the boy ( Sean I think) just couldn’t be done with her. I picked up on this. And then when he came on with the lovely Emma later on he was a different character all together. Happy and positive. There was very little engagement when Stephanie was on and I think B perfect should be paying attention to this and how she conducts herself on lives. She’s very hostile and angry. Not good for them at all.

May 13, 2024
scotland
Last sip of tea before I start work guys. C&A I think felt exhausted by her, they were trying to keep their distance by day 2, going off doing stuff together enjoying time with each other. They seem like the type too kind to tell her to get packing but it was very noticeable from their body language when they had had enough which by the last day/night they most certainly had done! Mel is lovely and extremely knowledgeable on all things TikTok she is wise and Stephanie gravitated toward her. I think for Mel she’s being helpful and kind but for Stephanie it’s a relationship of convenience. There was lots of chatter when the team had breakfast together and got ready (b perfect staff were buddied up for room sharing) and we can see who wasn’t a fan of who on the trip. Side eye doesn’t lie! Thank you for allowing this space to vent this morning. Have a good morning. 🫰🏻
Ok you’ve won me over! I believe your a real person 🤣 come back anytime, we don’t bite xx

May 24, 2024
The World
I did actually notice on the live she done before she flew to Ibiza there was a definite atmosphere in that studio. Could tell the boy ( Sean I think) just couldn’t be done with her. I picked up on this. And then when he came on with the lovely Emma later on he was a different character all together. Happy and positive. There was very little engagement when Stephanie was on and I think B perfect should be paying attention to this and how she conducts herself on lives. She’s very hostile and angry. Not good for them at all.
She said something about showing a product that’s not released on live and he looked at her and said ‘does Brendan know?’
That’s her all over, disrespectful. Guy is trying to run his business, his way.
The really pretty blonde girl she’s on live with, slim and gorgeous, you can tell she’s absolutely done with Steph 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She said something about showing a product that’s not released on live and he looked at her and said ‘does Brendan know?’
That’s her all over, disrespectful. Guy is trying to run his business, his way.
The really pretty blonde girl she’s on live with, slim and gorgeous, you can tell she’s absolutely done with Steph 😂😂😂😂😂
100%…and you can tell Steph is envious of her so petite and naturally pretty. She can’t hide her venom ever. Steph show or no show it’s always been the same with her. 😏😏😏

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you’ll stick around 💜