Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

BallymenaBeau

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Hello and welcome 🥰 can I ask what is the deal with stephs blush was it always planned for her to bring out a blush? She made out the ibiza trip was for the sole reason of her blush being launched.
P.s who choose the colour cause it’s horrendous if I wanted to look the colour of rust I'd stick my head in my mans tool bag. Thanks 😊
I don’t want to be negative about BP incase of any repercussions I’m sure you understand. Steph has been asking to have her own product since Ekins success. Brendan has given her many opportunities with her own bundles and exclusive picks but it’s not not satisfied her hunger. There’s another brand MBM who have a wide range of liquid blush which has been influential in this blush launch. These shades were coming out regardless and a number of smaller creators were given the opportunity to have their name on one. As far as I’m led to believe Steph was trying to weigh heavily on the process unlike the other girls who were just grateful to be given this opportunity. There was a few requests to have her own packaging/design/bottle but she was very much put back down into her place and told she will have the same as the rest. The Ibiza trip has always been a brand trip, I wasn’t aware she thought it was for her, that wasn’t the case at all.

May 24, 2024
The World
DA498D08-5A3D-420D-AB7E-2954AA7C2AF6.png
Stop using a smoothing filter to promote products you absolute wet wipe. I’m going to encourage everyone to go in and do this.

Whilst she’s doing shopping lives and popping things in the basket and encouraging people to use them…

Click shopping, and go from there. The more that do it the more tik tok will look at her. I’d love nothing more than her getting blocked from lives haha
IMG_7488.png

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s a thing they love a DNA test was it Pam or nana who also had to get one? And the fact nana slept with her brother in law is unreal!!

Nana Mac did not know who the baby daddy was because she slept with her brother in law🤣🤣🤣

He's actually nice I've met him he calls them the 3 witches 🙊

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Honestly , been reading the comments about L and her past . Already, know about the C situation . It's beyond beggars belief how karma hasn't hit her hard and still going about with a set of teeth ! Never mind the we all have a past ... Her's is fkn exceptional , I don't know how she sleep's at night .

She said she sleeps peacefully at night 🤯🤯🤯🤯 I could not that's for sure

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That’s Steph ALL OVER and hers would have been the worst ever experience too. Mrs doom and gloom munchausen by proxy herself! It’s when she pronounced Poland as Paw-land on live earlier 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know she always makes the situation about her. I am away say this story and if Steph does come on over she will know exactly who I'm speaking about.

So my best pal her son was born to Beyoncé (halo) now Steph has said it was L🙈🤣 my chum is like she being serious. Mind you she can say that cause the baby daddy that was there is no longer there. Think that pissed her off more than anything and her sly digs she has done about her. But Steph knows when she does see her well she better look out. She is honestly unhinged my chum 🙃

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Vav saying she doesn’t use slimming filters its all about how she poses. Goes on to say a woman who makes videos about her had a filter on a live and she recorded it. Says she could out her if she wanted to but she won’t because its not her vibe. Why did she feel the need to record it then, who was she going to show it to?
If you screen shot/record something you have every intention of using it, the lassie talks though the hole in her arse

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Just caught a quick 2 mins of her live and she’s on about some woman making videos about her and he said if she lived in Aberdeen she’d be banging on her door 😂😂😂😂😂 come on beefy half these women you know fine we’ll live in Aberdeen
She says that the trolls videos only get 10 likes but when they make one about her there’s 1000s of likes. So what does that tell you beefy? (I’ll give you an hint! - Everyone agrees with what they’re saying in that video about you 🐀)

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What actually rubbish is she speaking lily designed the packaging she wasn’t even in Belfast it was nana and max and her speaking about the other products she is taking out the tanning products and its her own idears from her mind like she is a chemist to know what all the ingredients are oh shut your hole vav what rubbish and what the do is she doing to her hair 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Vav saying she doesn’t use slimming filters its all about how she poses. Goes on to say a woman who makes videos about her had a filter on a live and she recorded it. Says she could out her if she wanted to but she won’t because its not her vibe. Why did she feel the need to record it then, who was she going to show it to?

Eh mind she said last week someone was getting outed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eh aye ok vav you just hope doing things like that will make people stop eh hun no they won't

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t want to be negative about BP incase of any repercussions I’m sure you understand. Steph has been asking to have her own product since Ekins success. Brendan has given her many opportunities with her own bundles and exclusive picks but it’s not not satisfied her hunger. There’s another brand MBM who have a wide range of liquid blush which has been influential in this blush launch. These shades were coming out regardless and a number of smaller creators were given the opportunity to have their name on one. As far as I’m led to believe Steph was trying to weigh heavily on the process unlike the other girls who were just grateful to be given this opportunity. There was a few requests to have her own packaging/design/bottle but she was very much put back down into her place and told she will have the same as the rest. The Ibiza trip has always been a brand trip, I wasn’t aware she thought it was for her, that wasn’t the case at all.
So she is now a chemist that is able to tell a brand what ingredients to put into a tan product and that she told BPerfect to use 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
‘A number of small creators’ 🤭🔥