Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ladies… I hope you all have a lovely couple of days. The hubby is home today, so I need to spend the day shaving my legs 🤪 as he’s taking me away tonight so I suppose I best try looking nice 😂😂❤️
I’ll be catching up Saturday, so keep the info locked and loaded for me ❤️😂
Oooooh keep yourself fresh downstairs, there may be spontaneous heavy petting 😆💪🏼

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Eh mind she said last week someone was getting outed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eh aye ok vav you just hope doing things like that will make people stop eh hun no they won't
she goes from it being trolls she doesn’t know to people she used to know, rinse and repeat but hasn't outed anyone and I'm not aware of anyone having the police at their door. Mind you why would they, no crimes have been committed

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ladies… I hope you all have a lovely couple of days. The hubby is home today, so I need to spend the day shaving my legs 🤪 as he’s taking me away tonight so I suppose I best try looking nice 😂😂❤️
I’ll be catching up Saturday, so keep the info locked and loaded for me ❤️😂
Enjoy babe 😉😉 I’m currently like chub aka 😀

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I don’t want to be negative about BP incase of any repercussions I’m sure you understand. Steph has been asking to have her own product since Ekins success. Brendan has given her many opportunities with her own bundles and exclusive picks but it’s not not satisfied her hunger. There’s another brand MBM who have a wide range of liquid blush which has been influential in this blush launch. These shades were coming out regardless and a number of smaller creators were given the opportunity to have their name on one. As far as I’m led to believe Steph was trying to weigh heavily on the process unlike the other girls who were just grateful to be given this opportunity. There was a few requests to have her own packaging/design/bottle but she was very much put back down into her place and told she will have the same as the rest. The Ibiza trip has always been a brand trip, I wasn’t aware she thought it was for her, that wasn’t the case at all.

That's her all over. Ok so the guys at bperfect have heard all she has done and I can promise you it's all true. Have they said anything? Like she kept 15k and spent it. Now it's coming out, mad Pam decided to blame other people, then vav said to ask c mum regarding it and 2 weeks ago Pam said it was C.

How they can be in her company is beyond me after what she done to that boys family.