Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
No one, and I mean no one, is worrying about Vav, she’s the only one unaware of that 😂😂😂
I feel like when I re start therapy I want to talk about Vav more than I want to talk about myself because I can’t explain her level of delusion 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nope that's the thing she the people who have spoke out who she calls trolls they don't care.

I might have to go back and vent cause I am getting so angry just now 🙊🙊

May 24, 2024
The World
Tell yous what, I'm packing this working for a living in. Dealing with others f*ck ups all day with a calm, hard to come by demeanour 😖
I'm gonna become a tiktok influencer. Yeah, yous heard me right. Be back soon. Looking oot ma chopstick waving tongs, red lippy, cutting ma fringe, putting on passive aggressive music and side eyeing ma man with a glaikit come hither big boy look.
He'd get me certified. Could you imagine acting like that around your real life people, never mind strangers on social media? 😵‍💫
He’d get you certified 😂😂😂 my fella would do the same.
I couldn’t do her job, my fella works 60+ hours a week, could you imagine a lovers tiff about being shattered and didn’t put a wash on. He would tell me get fed if I dared I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. But baaaaabbbeeee 😩 it took me 2 hours to curl my hair and 3 hours to put my makeup on, I’ve done a full shift too ya know….

May 24, 2024
The World
I feel like I’ve just hunted you down 🤣 I do need to start paying attention to vav more Aimee is same but boring at this point 😂
Ever since Aimee blocked me I feel like I’ve forgotten out her 🤣🤣
However like Vav I’m not loyal, I’m not just Vavs troll I’ll come pick on Aimee now and again. To be perfectly honest I’m still not over the give me cosmetic lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣
DID HER DURTY!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Would any of you lovely trolls mind giving me a quick de brief on vavron? I know snippets but not the full s show pleaseeee and thank you! ❤️❤️

She is a t ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So she's lied her way through life. She was with a guy, cheated and then got pregnant. Went to London got a dna test and still put the wrong baby daddy on the birth certificate. With her daughter

2) she has had more cockend than weekend

3) met C he got poorly she got engaged they raised money, she kept 15k. Got married he passed sadly

4) slept with C best friend while he was still alive and after

5) accused a man of Sa against L

6) accused multiple men of Da to her

7) tried to trap a man and was doing ovulation sticks and got pregnant. She was pregnant with twins and lost them. Then put him all over the internet saying he was a cheat

8) she is the biggest liar you will ever meet, saying she has a Ed, it's se she is lying.

9) her own dad has nothing to do with her because he thinks she is vile, same as her middle brother. Steph and Karl have the same mum and dad.

I've prob forgot but that's some stuff

10) never let C family in the room when he was passing also kept his closest friends away. I speak to one of C best pals.

11) never even put his family name one the headstone

Mar 8, 2024
She is a t ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So she's lied her way through life. She was with a guy, cheated and then got pregnant. Went to London got a dna test and still put the wrong baby daddy on the birth certificate. With her daughter

3) met C he got poorly she got engaged they raised money, she kept 15k. Got married he passed sadly

7) tried to trap a man and was doing ovulation sticks and got pregnant. She was pregnant with twins and lost them. Then put him all over the internet saying he was a cheat

8) she is the biggest liar you will ever meet, saying she has a Ed, it's se she is lying.

9) her own dad has nothing to do with her because he thinks she is vile, same as her middle brother. Steph and Karl have the same mum and dad.

10) never let C family in the room when he was passing also kept his closest friends away. I speak to one of C best pals.

Yes I love a list! Happy to see another fellow list enthusiast

May 24, 2024
The World
Would any of you lovely trolls mind giving me a quick de brief on vavron? I know snippets but not the full s show pleaseeee and thank you! ❤️❤️
Proposed to a terminally ill man
Used all resources through the media to get her wedding free, turned the locals love and care for Cammy in to her own ego massaging circus.
Kept his mother and family out of his hospital room in his last moments but declared in the paper he was surrounded by loving family as he passed.
Raised thousands for charity in his name, dipped the charity buckets for herself, kept 15k donated through indigogo and spent on herself.
Begged for a Disney holiday for lily through make a wish foundation even know the charity supports Cammy and needs for his situation. Should have went to a child who was unwell.
Cheated on her husband as he was sick, and before he was laid to rest.
Put the wrong dad on lilys birth certification, knowingly (found that part out today)
Called an ex’s work and told them he interfered with Lily when he dumped her.
Lily has had many step daddies…

Please feel free to chip in where I’ve missed peeps 😂😂😂

Her latest one is posting an old crying video baiting her followers to believe she’s upset and crying that very moment. But the video was about 3 weeks old, filmed with old nails.
So that night she painted a newly done manicure back to the old nail colour in time for her morning video. 👹👹👹👹

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She is a t ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!! And also thank you to @MRS FULL MONTY✨
Whose Maxs dad?
She’s had more men than hot dinners 🤣🤣