Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Haha thanks. Very conscious of my teeth but would be big bucks to sort all my fillings and it isn't worth it when they just break. They look fine front on, I just keep my mouth closed alot 🤣🤣
People don’t care really they don’t. I’ve got a couple from being kid, I’m keeping them because they remind me of being young and enjoying sweeties 🤣 we have much more education now about how and when to brush teeth, like not immediately after something sugary, which I always used to do. That causes more harm than not brushing them. She’s just constantly wanting to show how perfect she is, while saying she isn’t using filters but using filters. It’s all nonsensical behaviour. She’s ugly inside and out and she trying so hard to look like she’s a natural beauty. She isn’t, she had dental work done, injectables and when that’s still not good enough to make her look nice, she uses filters and lies about her dress size. She’s lying to herself more than us. Absolutely delusional 🤷🏼‍♀️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She acts like she has her own laboratory and has formulated her own blush and has made hundreds of different shades to get just the right one. Remember in the offices she’s looking at computer screens and nodding and acting like she’s noting down tweaks she needs to make. Get over yourself Vav, it’s cheap imported make up from China, all can be bought on Amazon Temu and anywhere you look for a few £‘s
This has got your name on it, that’s all, you probably went in to BPerfect to ensure they had spelled your name correctly.
Jesus she’s like a broken record 🤦🏼‍♀️
She said on her live that she has developed the tanning products she is taken out her own idears on the ingredients from her own head so has she done a chemistry course now she speaks utter s.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Summer 2023
Still going on about not needing a man a year later 🤣
It’s so good to know she wants to be single and not needing a man. How refreshing to be brutally honest🤣 facing facts is really good for you Vav so I applaud this. No man will ever want to be with you when he learns about your deceitful past. You could actually own up and explain why then apologise and show how much you have changed because you learned such a lot.
That’s never going to happen now because you’ve dug such a big hole with the lies and then getting family to back up those lies. It’s gone too far now.
You’d have to go into witness protection type schemes to ever be able to start again.
So so glad you’re happy remaining single 💪🏼🙏🏼👍🏼🎀💕🎀💕😘

May 24, 2024
The World
How many times has she recorded herself to that one wee clip?? That’s not sane behaviour. The one on the newest tiktok where she’s lying through her teeth about no touch ups on photos, and the one used yesterday are two different. So she’s stood and recorded that one part over and over. do me. Sad t.
Don’t worry about the fillings we all have them, I have white and black. I have a really good smile and my dentist is always trying to keep them looking white but won’t take years and years old fillings out from the upper back because.. well what’s not broke don’t fix 🤣
Just this t stands and tells people to love themselves, while slimming themselves and filtering (my phone changed that to fingering and I’m now not going to eat all day🤢) herself so anything to bring the bint back to earth.
Pretty sure I’ve slagged her for things I even do 🤪 but it’s all fair games when she’s a bare faced lying t.
Same with the kids to two different dads. You can’t help who you love and have babies with, and think it will work out.
However with Steph we all know she’s the problem, she would have had 3 or possibly 4 to different people. Thats down to her behaviour, her narcissistic and controlling behaviour. She managed to get herself a platform to try quickly spin the narrative and get the word out there, that she’s not the problem. There never ever ever is smoke without fire, but the fact she doesn’t ever admit wrong doing or discuss them shows her to be weak. We all do wrong, we believe in our point of views at the time, but to have no room for the other persons POV who was raised and loved differently to you, so thinks differently is what she has. Come on and tell us what he’s done wrong, but also let us know what you did.
All narcissistic people, are weak people. It’s not a trait out of strength, it’s built out of insecurity, low self esteem, need for control and for adoration.
If you’ve ever asked yourself and been genuinely concerned if you are a narcissist, I can assure you that you are not.
Narcissistic people don’t care if they are.

She’s pure evil, her downfall is happening. Her engagement is shocking, look at her now on making excuses for her behaviour. Oh if I’m loud and overbearing… you’re 37, find ways to conduct yourself. Why did you get a ADHD diagnosis to find out why you are the way you, and not help yourself in situations where your behaviour may stand out.
No one should hide who they are, but when I’m in public I don’t sit and pick my nose or burp, I act accordingly rather than make excuses for it if I wanted to. Oh it’s my ADHD. 🤓

She’s honestly a weird weird lassie.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the actual do and tell us you read tattle and cc without telling us so folk at BPerfect can’t stand the person you are probably because you insert yourself into everyone’s business and make it about you that’s not being different it just that you are sad and got nothing going on in your life.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpqm4bnog65ll05nmt50.mp4

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How many times has she recorded herself to that one wee clip?? That’s not sane behaviour. The one on the newest tiktok where she’s lying through her teeth about no touch ups on photos, and the one used yesterday are two different. So she’s stood and recorded that one part over and over. do me. Sad t.
Don’t worry about the fillings we all have them, I have white and black. I have a really good smile and my dentist is always trying to keep them looking white but won’t take years and years old fillings out from the upper back because.. well what’s not broke don’t fix 🤣
Just this t stands and tells people to love themselves, while slimming themselves and filtering (my phone changed that to fingering and I’m now not going to eat all day🤢) herself so anything to bring the bint back to earth.
Pretty sure I’ve slagged her for things I even do 🤪 but it’s all fair games when she’s a bare faced lying t.
Same with the kids to two different dads. You can’t help who you love and have babies with, and think it will work out.
However with Steph we all know she’s the problem, she would have had 3 or possibly 4 to different people. Thats down to her behaviour, her narcissistic and controlling behaviour. She managed to get herself a platform to try quickly spin the narrative and get the word out there, that she’s not the problem. There never ever ever is smoke without fire, but the fact she doesn’t ever admit wrong doing or discuss them shows her to be weak. We all do wrong, we believe in our point of views at the time, but to have no room for the other persons POV who was raised and loved differently to you, so thinks differently is what she has. Come on and tell us what he’s done wrong, but also let us know what you did.
All narcissistic people, are weak people. It’s not a trait out of strength, it’s built out of insecurity, low self esteem, need for control and for adoration.
If you’ve ever asked yourself and been genuinely concerned if you are a narcissist, I can assure you that you are not.

She’s pure evil, her downfall is happening. Her engagement is shocking, look at her now on making excuses for her behaviour. Oh if I’m loud and overbearing… you’re 37, find ways to conduct yourself. Why did you get a ADHD diagnosis to find out why you are the way you, and not help yourself in situations where your behaviour may stand out.
No one should hide who they are, but when I’m in public I don’t sit and pick my nose or burp, I act accordingly rather than make excuses for it if I wanted to. Oh it’s my ADHD. 🤓

We are so on the same wavelength 😁

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wish the person who is claiming to know people from BPerfect would bring some actually tea she is obviously rattled and has read here for her to do that post about being to much for people but surely if people were starting to see her for the madam she is they would be winding down using her, she said ok her live she was doing something with voduz which is also ran by Brendan and Denise I think.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

This 🙌

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wish the person who is claiming to know people from BPerfect would bring some actually tea she is obviously rattled and has read here for her to do that post about being to much for people but surely if people were starting to see her for the madam she is they would be winding down using her, she said ok her live she was doing something with voduz which is also ran by Brendan and Denise I think.
Yes @BallymenaBeau babe come on now we need some actual tea spilt! That reprobate is getting out of control!! And there is no way Brendan is gonna put an unedited picture of beefy out!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The video … if I’m too much then I’m not for you…. Tagging adhd whilst literally filming herself doing all the tasks that people with ADHD find genuinely difficult. Making a meal, dishes tidying up. Again making a fing mockery of the conditions she is claiming to have and everyone who suffers with it genuinely.

Just like the eating disorder.

But LASTLY Steph making a mockery of yourself…. do off you absolute embarrassment.

No point in paying privately to find out more about yourself and then not learn any strategies to avoid being a t.

It’s not stopping anyone from being themselves it’s just polite.