Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I’m gonna chin her in Glasgow BPerfect store and I’ve got a lot of evidence printed off ready to chin her about INCLUDING the evidence about where the £15,000 raised for FOA through indigogo was paid into and it was a PERSONAL bank account under the name of Miss Stephanie Robertson, so she better brace herself cos EVERYONE in that shop will be shown it and let’s see if she is Billy BigBaws then.
Yeh Vav ya fat t according to you no one would ever say anything to your face well just wait till you meet me and I will be recording it. See ya soon ya crackpot thieving t!!
Where can I purchase a ticket ?? I’d gladly pay to see this 😘😘😘

May 24, 2024
The World
She said lillie designed that box and got them to make lots of changes so how is it the box is exactly the same as every other creators box ?? More bull
I watched that live where she was saying that and she’s said it on some videos I’m sure. She’s smart to keep claims to her lives though.
She said Lilly changed the lid design, that I’m certain of.
Bperfect are pushing Emma’s cheek a lot, I’d like to see if Staffs gets as much attention and air time.
Between the three girls, staff has went down the tacky promotional route with the photoshoot. Aiming for sex appeal to sell a blush? What’s your braless body got to do with a blush?
I like the route Anna has gone down. Sophisticated, professional working mother 👌🏻

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
I watched that live where she was saying that and she’s said it on some videos I’m sure. She’s smart to keep claims to her lives though.
She said Lilly changed the lid design, that I’m certain of.
Bperfect are pushing Emma’s cheek a lot, I’d like to see if Staffs gets as much attention and air time.
Between the three girls, staff has went down the tacky promotional route with the photoshoot. Aiming for sex appeal to sell a blush? What’s your braless body got to do with a blush?
I like the route Anna has gone down. Sophisticated, professional working mother 👌🏻
Yeh I remember the live 100% she said about Lillie changing the lid design and if tits flopping almost too your waist and greasy looking hair is a "thing" to make a blush sell then think I'll just stay bare faced 😉 🤣😂

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Could people from FOA get into trouble too? Surely there is rules in place that they would need to report if something is off with the donations & refusing to look into it x
Yip they will, she can’t say she wasn’t aware of it as I’ve got the proof on email saying they were not going to look into it and I had three phone conversations with Sarah from FOA and I voice recorded them incase anything could be used for evidence and got her on that too saying she wasn’t going to look into it but one thing I don’t know if people know is that Vav and Sarah Hogg from FOA are friends and apparently warned Vav that someone has started digging into what happened to the charity money.
OSCR the Scottish charity commission has been given everything but don’t know how long it’s going to take as they always have loads of complaints to investigate. xx

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Yip they will, she can’t say she wasn’t aware of it as I’ve got the proof on email saying they were not going to look into it and I had three phone conversations with Sarah from FOA and I voice recorded them incase anything could be used for evidence and got her on that too saying she wasn’t going to look into it but one thing I don’t know if people know is that Vav and Sarah Hogg from FOA are friends and apparently warned Vav that someone has started digging into what happened to the charity money.
OSCR the Scottish charity commission has been given everything but don’t know how long it’s going to take as they always have loads of complaints to investigate. xx
That’s amazing, hopefully it doesn’t take too long but these things take time I guess. Definitely shady stuff going on between her and that Sarah x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Like what? If I puts final proof that she’s a theif then why not just post it I would 🤣, but you will go into a store full of people handing out the personal information and hit her aswell? Which I call BS on cuz bets ya Dinna 🤣

Am all for people telling the truth on people and having opinions etc I’ve plenty myself of Mrs bey But I wouldn’t come on her all the billy big baws saying am going to deck her when you won’t 🤣 doesn’t make you big nor clever infact it makes you look a bit of a arse.

Your comments make you look like a bit of an arse. Saying she's full of BS. I know this person hot wheels personally and I can 100% say she would do what she has said.

You have just came over here and done a right sty comments being honest and I don't think there was any need for it at all.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Has she got her own clothing then? Was it the s she had on last week? I had a feeling it was but wasn’t sure cus what the do is she doing. She has no business brining out clothes. t
Yeah some lounge wear with these people 😬🫣 £45-£60 a hoodie

Attachments

• IMG_6239.jpeg
    IMG_6239.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: