Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
The chemistry with her an Brendan is very telling he just can’t be arsed with her he is trying to sell sell sell and she is just standing packing orders what a crappy Lauch day she has has hardly sold anything. IMG_2957.png
Loved it when he moved away from her saying he needed peace😂😂 she has hardly sold any. With her following it should be a hell of a lot more. She thinks she’s made it to. # embarrassing 😳😳

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
How tragic been up since 10am and 669 and 156 of the bundles that is poor poor vav 🤣 I knew it would be a flop I just didn’t think it would be so low 🤣🤣 where are all your 450k followers.
IMG_2954.png
Desperate to sell 1000 singles not including the website and the bundle . I hope she fails ! It will be all the but between the bundle and the website I still sold it guyzzzz . She said to the guy she’s on with she wants 1000 singles . Must be more commission for the greedy b ! Brendan took the BPerfect phone away and started doing his own thing with the new pallet and highlighter 😂😂. I can’t watch for long , she’s fing shouting as usual

Attachments

• IMG_6454.png
    IMG_6454.png
    478.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6455.png
    IMG_6455.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 44

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Desperate to sell 1000 singles not including the website and the bundle . I hope she fails ! It will be all the but between the bundle and the website I still sold it guyzzzz . She said to the guy she’s on with she wants 1000 singles . Must be more commission for the greedy b ! Brendan took the BPerfect phone away and started doing his own thing with the new pallet and highlighter 😂😂. I can’t watch for long , she’s fing shouting as usual
I love that for her he fed off earlier and left Jamie with her he clearly can’t be fed with her.

May 24, 2024
The World
Less than 1% of her followers 🤣
Aye reaching high for yourself Vav.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Robertson would be more suited to use for her still makes me laugh she wants to actively use vavron after what she claimed Petr did to her she is trolling herself at this point needing a ex husband’s name to win at life oh dear Steph 🤭
How funny would would it be if petr was entitled to a percentage of her earnings because she is using his name🤔