Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
ED my arse ! She boils my pish sitting there shovelling her fat chops with that plateful , the size for a bloke ! Aye , leading the high life . It's not the Grand Central NY fs , absolute lemon .... Kids , mummy's home for the grand time of about a few hours to spend with them , then off again . TT studio for a summer campaign , the dizzzzzzy heights . On to the next pish adventure . 🤣

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And there it is, the brekki video, not only fingering her food but watching it change colour when she shoves it in her mouth. Her table manners are appalling, can’t use a knife and fork properly and can’t even move the coffee cup out the way so she leans over it to get to the food. Accident waiting to happen. Don’t get me started on the hair touching or it being so close to the plate. Dunno about the rest of you but I always get my hair out of the way before eating, I don’t want food in my hair or hair in my food

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Me n mummy's fav birthday song of mines ..the moment she gave birth to me with this song playing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jojo Siwa Nickelodeon GIF by Nickelodeon’s HALO Awards

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Lily pie-ing her mum on live saying she was sleeping when she played Beyoncé halo and was trying to get her in the comments. Such a close bond they have 💋😂
Hard working mum 😂, she wouldn’t know what that was if it slapped her on the face . What’s she done that’s so hard ? She didn’t produce the blusher , all she did was pack it into boxes and sing and dance like a t ! Yeah Brendan that’s sooo hard

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I just watched her tiktok on silent and her voice still annoyed me.
Ha ha she is anger therapy..look at this video n tell me ur anger on a scale of 1 to 10 ....a million ...grandma can we leave now I can take the sound ..it's making me wanna do bad things 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's lils anger therapy...a video of her own mother

..grandma I recognize that woman

Oh don't worry dear it's just someone that knew u years ago before bperfect

She went away to join the blush community n u my dear will never have to hear that voice again

Grandma why can't I listen to halo by Beyonce
do knows dear it was never ur birth song that horrible lady made that up

May 24, 2024
The World
This was posted on Stacey S tattle page!! She regularly features her kids in the bath and their entire lives to her 5.6 million followers 😡 thought it was quite a universal statement for all these TT fs !!
She is soooo bad, Mrs Hinch too.
Imagine being 15 in school and bullies can Google your name or your mums/dads and see videos of you in the bath, with your nappy on, having tantrums etc ON TOP of the sick fs on the internet distorting your images

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Can I ask a genuine question? If you were away alone would you get a full English on your own?? This is why you need slimming filters stephy babes. Most people eat small when they’re alone but I think you go bigger 🤣🤡

Also no mention of the blush this morning she’s seething internally. I smashed my own goal…. Own goals don’t count 🤣🤣 so instead of talking about it and taking time to re promote, she’s literally done what I would call a me me me spew… look at the brands that want to work with me, me flying here etc.

She’s a selfish self important prick… but the higher she thinks she is the further she has to fall.

Yay.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Can I ask a genuine question? If you were away alone would you get a full English on your own?? This is why you need slimming filters stephy babes. Most people eat small when they’re alone but I think you go bigger 🤣🤡

Also no mention of the blush this morning she’s seething internally. I smashed my own goal…. Own goals don’t count 🤣🤣 so instead of talking about it and taking time to re promote, she’s literally done what I would call a me me me spew… look at the brands that want to work with me, me flying here etc.

She’s a selfish self important prick… but the higher she thinks she is the further she has to fall.

Yay.
I couldn’t ever go for breakfast on my own. It honestly gives me so much anxiety, I certainly wouldn’t order that much if I did, so for someone who “ has an ED “ is yet again proving she does not have one.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yesterday's video dump
Well after a very very very very very very bizzie day me n the b stupid guy hugged over unsold blush boxes
Wes Anderson Trailer GIF
one of the girls asked me about my love life to ptr ..the lying sod he is a dirty dog dogger n tried turning my pineapple upside down that old swinger that he is
sarah jessica parker hbo GIF by Divorce
Hocus Pocus GIF
mummysy n gransy showed up boy oh boy was I glad to see them as I was getting pelters in the comments I put them straight to work mum works best while drunk n gran works best after she her hole so like a boss b I made this happen..i talked that much s that I needed more toilet roll for my mouth but on the plus side as usual my huns swallowed it..i could tell them I pushed out lils to HALO n they would believe it..maybe I will
sarah jessica parker hbo GIF by Divorce
i was sooo pissed that I went n showed my true colors Infront of the b perfect staff after the sales showed me up plus I know one of these little girls are in that tattle I just need to sniff out the little s ..Susan n that other t showed up n I told them my mods need to be like modding and they were not doing they're unpaid job quick enough ..I told them NO BLUSH FOR U 2
Hocus Pocus Films GIF
oh well time for my bed witching hour is fast approaching n I for one do not want turned into a pumpkin ..done my make up no make up skin spell ..wahaha with Hussle b bussle n all things spice turn this old hag into someone young beautiful n nice
Hocus Pocus GIF