Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Steph on the back of this, I want to draw your attention to your forehead babe. One second a shiny patch of pores (I know.. woah!!), tilt your head and BOOM flat, smooth and poreless. You literally see the smoothing filter glitch and pick it up. Your little dark spot fades too. 🙄
You are convincing no one. Not even yourself.

Next…..
IMG_8108.jpeg IMG_8109.jpeg
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq0qeg7og65nen05dam0.mov
It’s not even her own hair that hasn’t been washed 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What I really really struggle to understand is why has no one ever knocked her the do out?……seriously I know they say us Glaswegians are mental for that sort of behaviour but we don’t tolerate folk like her why hasn’t anyone in Aberdeen took that opportunity?…. There is no way I could see her about and not even say something ….

Hun I ain't seen the boot out that's why 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 da worry tho you will be the first phone call babes ❤️❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think that was on her Twitter. About girls coming up to her saying Cammy could do better. And another post about girls causing trouble.
For some reason she’s gotten through life with her Mouth being enough to deter folk. She just hasn’t met the right one willing to show her it’s not going to stop them… yet!
His own brother said he could do better and it wouldn’t have lasted i mean how embarrassing.