Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Probably mean Emz who speaks doric on her videos which I love her for but to educate her xenophobic hun it is a dialect of the Scots language in NE Scotland
Just having a catch up. How dare that narrow minded little hun say that 😡. The world would be a very boring beige place if we didnae have regional accents and dialects. Love the doric twang as I do with all the regions be it Borders, Dundee, Lothian etc.

May 24, 2024
The World
Just having a catch up. How dare that narrow minded little hun say that 😡. The world would be a very boring beige place if we didnae have regional accents and dialects. Love the doric twang as I do with all the regions be it Borders, Dundee, Lothian etc.
Steph displayed her twang in the spider video

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Just LOOK at the pure venom in that face!

Christ Alive! She’s a creepily evil wee besom.
Latest from methy mick. No make up on except her blush and brows she claims. What about the fake lashes? The dressing gown caked in fake tan 🤥 oh and she has admitted to “prada lip balm” it’s still products. Natural born LIAR from the day she was born

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Over doing the thank you so much and how sad having a starsbucks on the go always out with minky nana mac never out with friends, and the first night you put him straight to bed at 6.45 and he was up 8 hours later and probably the same again last night thought she might have whipped out the gummies that she used to drug him up before and using someone to build flat pack it’s nae hard vav you have a little brother and Step dad sad they canna do it for you 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1csofog65oafvif8kg.mp4

May 24, 2024
The World
Over doing the thank you so much and how sad having a starsbucks on the go always out with minky nana mac never out with friends, and the first night you put him straight to bed at 6.45 and he was up 8 hours later and probably the same again last night thought she might have whipped out the gummies that she used to drug him up before and using someone to build flat pack it’s nae hard vav you have a little brother and Step dad sad they canna do it for you 🤣🤣
8 hours is an amazing sleep!!

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s so patronising when she’s trying to be nice, cus she doesn’t know to be nice without being fake. Can’t stand this t
So insincere 🤣
I mean she got all pleasantries that she obviously googled within 3 seconds.

Steph’s Google search..
‘How do I show manners when ordering Starbucks.

Google:
When ordering from any establishment the most common way to come across pleasant and respectful, would be to say please as you make your order, and thank you once you have received your order. Some may even follow this up with wishing the server a good day.

Steph:
‘Two please, thank you so much have a nice day.’

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
8 hours is an amazing sleep!!
I wish my kids slept that long how she doesn’t know what is wrong with her kids is strange to me he has no routine and being passed about the last month so she can go off on her jollies and I wish brands would stop using her, they must surely look at her Tik tok and see how negative her account is or do they just get told from her management how great she is, she hardly sells anything for any brand doesn’t even sell a lot for BPerfect and that is the main one BPerfect have defo made a loss on her blush she has hardly sold a big number.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She's such a bloody bore!

Mar 8, 2024
So insincere 🤣
I mean she got all pleasantries that she obviously googled within 3 seconds.

Steph’s Google search..
‘How do I show manners when ordering Starbucks.

Google:
When ordering from any establishment the most common way to come across pleasant and respectful, would be to say please as you make your order, and thank you once you have received your order. Some may even follow this up with wishing the server a good day.

Steph:
‘Two please, thank you so much have a nice day.’
Wahahahah 😂😂😂😂

She is so insincere. Fake t

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Imagine filling that gorgeous big house with more se from IKEA, I wonder if she has any furniture in the main living room🤔
Oi fy McFuck you know there are other places to buy decent furniture from, just letting you know as you are always in here.
Your wee boy needs stability, routine, time spent with him and love all of which you are incapable of providing for him. GET AFF YER PHONE AND START BEING A fIN PROPER MOTHER!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
IKEA in that stunning rented house😩

Also trying to be like oh Nana it’s hot, as if she’s fragile. She’s a fat old s like you vav, she’ll be fine