Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yes. This one. She was screeching at him and he just woke up. Poor kid. She’s just vile. Using him for an advert. Which she clearly only used the gummies for that one time cus he slept. She needs him not to sleep so she can make videos yawning and saying how shatttteerrrrreeedddd she is cus max was up early. Poor kid.
Max doesn’t sleep because

1 She gives him tech before bed
2 She doesn’t allow a wind down routine (often reports he falls asleep in the car and lifts him right to bed so no routine here)
3 He is not going to bed at the same time every night.
4 she sleeps with him so he will pick up on her moving around and even her awake heart rate
5 provide a wind down for bed like reading, no tech, calming music, lights etc
6 No consistency.

My son has night terrors so again Steph I’ve delved right into this and sought support from professionals to learn how I can help him. Something which you might want to do instead of constantly moaning and blaming him for his inability to sleep. You can’t blame his conditions for everything. There are 6 reasons above why it is not max’s fault. There are no good sleeping practises being modelled to him.

Cos I am a nice wee troll 🧌 il share the link because max deserves better than you and I’m still clinging onto hope that you can be a better mum.

You can ask for direct support via a worker face to face or if you think you’ll manage yourself you can do it over the phone. Less of the moaning, go do something to manage it.

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
May 24, 2024
The World
You know she does seem to have a type but I think the one common denominator they need to have is the ability to suck up her poison and thank her for it humbly. Know for fact my man would get her antenna up and specifically his line of work. But what she doesn't get is not every guy is enamoured by her passive aggressive version of flirting and her attempt at humour.
My man think she looks evil and says to me"Gonna turn that **** doon", when I go on her page.
She thinks she can get any one she wants, her god complex is off the scale. Genuine unhealthy level of delusion.
I know for a fact my man is also her type, but he can’t stand her, and yes Vav he’s seen your tiktoks he knows what you look like, even filters to do, it’s a no from him. He can’t even bare your voice, your decibels are banned from our house Steph 🤣
I am an attractive woman, but I don’t swan about thinking every man could be mine and that I have pretty privilege 🤣🤣🤣
Her outside thoughts need to stay inside thoughts.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You know she does seem to have a type but I think the one common denominator they need to have is the ability to suck up her poison and thank her for it humbly. Know for fact my man would get her antenna up and specifically his line of work. But what she doesn't get is not every guy is enamoured by her passive aggressive version of flirting and her attempt at humour.
My man think she looks evil and says to me"Gonna turn that **** doon", when I go on her page.
Howling 🤣🤣 my 13 year old hears her voice and goes “mum what the hell is rat face banging on about now” and that’s just her own opinion from what she sees online

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Is that true , I though Vav had a vape in her claw at one point ? I couldnae care anyway . She lies about everything .
Such a compassionate soul, so full of empathy n understanding. Think urself blessed that u never ended up using drugs, but I think u have n that's a lie. The day is young u never know what might come knocking at ur door n the very ones who used drugs maybe are clean n working helpings others n one day it might be ur daughter they help, I hope she never goes down that road but we are all one wrong choice away. Hare people like that, peaches was a troubled soul n them little girls found they're own mum dead did they not ?.maybe trauma lead her down that road, pressure of being plastered over social media ...mmm very much like ur doing

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She thinks she can get any one she wants, her god complex is off the scale. Genuine unhealthy level of delusion.
I know for a fact my man is also her type, but he can’t stand her, and yes Vav he’s seen your tiktoks he knows what you look like, even filters to do, it’s a no from him. He can’t even bare your voice, your decibels are banned from our house Steph 🤣
I am an attractive woman, but I don’t swan about thinking every man could be mine and that I have pretty privilege 🤣🤣🤣
Her outside thoughts need to stay inside thoughts.
It’s full on psychosis at this point. She’s been enabled to this point like a drug addict… but she is the drug to herself 🤣🤣

It’s absolutely wild but her engagement is showing that she is just disliked across the board so it will sink in one day and it will be a hard downfall of realisation.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Such a compassionate soul, so full of empathy n understanding. Think urself blessed that u never ended up using drugs, but I think u have n that's a lie. The day is young u never know what might come knocking at ur door n the very ones who used drugs maybe are clean n working helpings others n one day it might be ur daughter they help, I hope she never goes down that road but we are all one wrong choice away. Hare people like that, peaches was a troubled soul n them little girls found they're own mum dead did they not ?.maybe trauma lead her down that road, pressure of being plastered over social media ...mmm very much like ur doing
These little girls who might google things written about their mum and see that….. she’s a nasty girl.

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s full on psychosis at this point. She’s been enabled to this point like a drug addict… but she is the drug to herself 🤣🤣

It’s absolutely wild but her engagement is showing that she is just disliked across the board so it will sink in one day and it will be a hard downfall of realisation.
You’re absolutely right. I’m a firm believer in loving yourself. But that isn’t by looking in the mirror and saying ‘you’re hot’. Our walking about saying things like pretty privilege. Who thinks like that of themselves? Unless they are aware they are trying to use it.
Loving yourself involves giving yourself grace, allowing yourself rest, not giving yourself a hard time, taking time out to do something you enjoy. These are acts of loving one’s self.
But as per usual it’s superficial for our Steph, which makes her ugly. Inside and outside.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
You’re absolutely right. I’m a firm believer in loving yourself. But that isn’t by looking in the mirror and saying ‘you’re hot’. Our walking about saying things like pretty privilege. Who thinks like that of themselves? Unless they are aware they are trying to use it.
Loving yourself involves giving yourself grace, allowing yourself rest, not giving yourself a hard time, taking time out to do something you enjoy. These are acts of loving one’s self.
But as per usual it’s superficial for our Steph, which makes her ugly. Inside and outside.
Loving yourself is silent. It comes from not hating what you see in the mirror and materialises in a nice personality. It means there aren’t insecurities. If someone said something we knew wasn’t true, it’s a let it go moment genuinely. Because if it doesn’t apply to you, you don’t have to give it any energy.

Her insecurities pour out of her as she addresses them loudly, she gives them her energy. A person who is secure about themselves doesn’t have to do this.
She doesn’t love herself because if she did she would be graceful, well liked, wouldn’t give negativity the time a day… but here we are.

If I had hate pages like this you’d best believe I’d be reshaping what I thought of myself.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My god. The condescending t in her latest post. ‘You’re a mum’.

You were a mum when you slagged Katie Price, you were a mum when you ruined a young girls hair?
You were a mum when you slagged Aimee and called her a slob, to another mum.
You were a mum when you could see the venom in your face at your rusty blusher shoot giving mean girl side eye.

She’s the most hypocritical creature I’ve ever known to exist.
O……M…….G

She’s never grown out of her mean girl streak! Lying about being bullied at school when it was her who did the bullying, Wow, just wow. One of the meanest thing she could do is gaslight her victims And that’s just what the narcissist has done. Now that’s what you call wild you utter Fanny. Another name for her, Fanny by the gaslight. Oh and as for saying you’re extremely close to Aimee, get a grip you sad individual. Nae pals Vav so I’ll pretend those who I see once maybe twice a year who live far far away are my close pals 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
These little girls who might google things written about their mum and see that….. she’s a nasty girl.
Anno what a horrible sty comment eh shows u the state of her heart ❤️ but one day she might eat her words n be dealing with it herself with her daughter. Coke n Crack pandemic I could say a lot but Iam glad that I see changed lives everyday. Behind every addict they're is a story of how they ended up that way n all it takes is for someone to fing see n hear to understand that they didn't wake up n decide they wanted to be that way. NO ONE wants to die young, no one wants to be I'll everyday, no one wants to hurt they're loved ones. ITS A fING DISEASE n I will always back the ones who ain't strong enough to fight

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can understand a wheelchair. It’s not something you usually buy when you have a child.
She had to buy one for lily out her own pocket, just because you can get one on the NHS doesn’t mean you should! If he didn’t have needs you would buy one anyway 🤷‍♀️
Yeah my sons a really big and bulky even when he was 4 so a buggy was never an option he stopped a buggy around the age of 2.5 ish bcos of his size he’s had his wheelchair for the past year and he loves it he’s getting tested for Asperger’s aswell showing a lot of symptoms especially falling over fresh air he walks like he has led boots on falls all the time for no reasons and the rest

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Anno what a horrible sty comment eh shows u the state of her heart ❤️ but one day she might eat her words n be dealing with it herself with her daughter. Coke n Crack pandemic I could say a lot but Iam glad that I see changed lives everyday. Behind every addict they're is a story of how they ended up that way n all it takes is for someone to fing see n hear to understand that they didn't wake up n decide they wanted to be that way. NO ONE wants to die young, no one wants to be I'll everyday, no one wants to hurt they're loved ones. ITS A fING DISEASE n I will always back the ones who ain't strong enough to fight
Steph is an addict. She’s a social media addict. She’s just got a moral high horse because it isn’t drugs but her children will suffer all the same as she invests all of her time on her addiction.

May 24, 2024
The World
She has to have refused the sun any of her content cause these latest posts are inciting bullying of someone who didn’t even say anything nasty.
Calling people nobodies, saying she has pretty privilege, she can’t look that good.
do me writing that out is even hard to believe someone’s ego is that big.

Might just contact the sun and say hey, it’s a slow news day, this creator is out here inciting hate and bullying on her platform while calling people bully’s in the comments.