Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Silent reader here 🙋🏼‍♀️ the eating disorder thing really gets to me. I've been recovered from anorexia for over 10 year, it never leaves you!! To this day its still there, yes i can control it better but the slightest bit of stress, the weight falls off me. From visiting Cornhill eating disorder clinic twice a week for years to now being a healthy size 10. Two blessed kids, raised by myself (yes you heard it Vav) bossing single working mum life with a real job!! I could never eat in front of a camera like you do, or wear clothes half my size. I always wear stuff bigger to hide what i have. You are making a total mockery of it all!! Rant over back to reading 🤣👋🏾
You sound exactly like I was, wearing clothes much bigger than you needed and even still not being able to eat on camera. I'm glad you are In recovery now. well done luv it's such a hard thing to overcome and even then it's still always in the back of your mind. It annoys me no end that she makes a mockery of it. Take care xx

May 13, 2024
scotland
Ok what’s happening! What have I missed! I went to the gym and brunch with hubby now Ashleigh Mcnab is talking about being tagged in videos accusing her of calling SW on vav??? Just incase yer reading vav it was probably actually flagged in the nursery end of term report and handover to P1! If you paid enough attention you’d know this is something that can happen when you neglect the needs of your son and TRUTHFUL folk have to be accurate in the detailed recordings of a child’s progression

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ok what’s happening! What have I missed! I went to the gym and brunch with hubby now Ashleigh Mcnab is talking about being tagged in videos accusing her of calling SW on vav??? Just incase yer reading vav it was probably actually flagged in the nursery end of term report and handover to P1! If you paid enough attention you’d know this is something that can happen when you neglect the needs of your son and TRUTHFUL folk have to be accurate in the detailed recordings of a child’s progression
Its not just Ashleigh that Steph has beef with ffs ! Its not her style anyway . She's quite happy giving her opinions on Steph which her huns hate . Probably because every word she says is true

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
If it were the school they’d have a duty of care to inform her so she would know its them. She wouldn’t be left wondering who it was.

May 13, 2024
scotland
Its not just Ashleigh that Steph has beef with ffs ! Its not her style anyway . She's quite happy giving her opinions on Steph which her huns hate . Probably because every word she says is true
I know this 🤣 it could be a fair few folk but to allow folk to single one person out and send her fans flocking is 💯 vavs style! Might want to start closer to home

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
No wonder her son is up at 3/4 am it’s bloody light and no blinds on that skylights even tape over sheets if you can’t be arsed to buy blinds we just did our whole house new blinds and curtains and I ain’t claiming to be miss moneybags.
See that house it always looks dead cold to me n there seems to be not a livingroom as such just that sofa n that's all I can see 🤔 do any of u lot think that too as it's like no livingroom I know it seems open plan but I don't see like a table or sideboard ect ect just that sofa u would stuff in a spare room

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
See that house it always looks dead cold to me n there seems to be not a livingroom as such just that sofa n that's all I can see 🤔 do any of u lot think that too as it's like no livingroom I know it seems open plan but I don't see like a table or sideboard ect ect just that sofa u would stuff in a spare room
Come on tae do nana banana can sew so why ain't u just bought the material n she could have made u some nice curtains

May 24, 2024
The World
She showed her livingroom once when Harley was watching football. Moaning about her boyfriend who plays football, being enthusiastic about a football game. As if it wasn’t to be expected. Like pretty much most men out there.
Think she secretly was buzzing to have a man to roll her eyes at.
Made he feel part of the elite 🤪

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She showed her livingroom once when Harley was watching football. Moaning about her boyfriend who plays football, being enthusiastic about a football game. As if it wasn’t to be expected. Like pretty much most men out there.
Think she secretly was buzzing to have a man to roll her eyes at.
Made he feel part of the elite 🤪
She doesn’t have anything in that area now except from a dining table. The couch is behind her in the kitchen videos.

May 24, 2024
The World
She doesn’t have anything in that area now except from a dining table. The couch is behind her in the kitchen videos.
Think she had a TV and her dirty square quilted table with the glass top in a huge livingroom. She took 1 bedroom flat worth of furniture to a 5 bedroom house. 🤣

So far she’s bought some plastic storage boxes, a threaded sofa from ikea, and stuck some mirrors and decals to the wall.

Oh not to forget the shampoos and conditioners for each bathroom 🤪🤪🤪 #Ballin

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s lifeless and echoey because she hasn’t got a clue how to dress a room that size. She doesn’t want to splash out on curtains never mind blinds which would absorb a lot of the echo along with more rugs and lots of soft furnishings. A huge space that could look fabulous but Vav sticks an itsy bitsy cheap ikea sofa that disappears into the vastness and a large and cheap Argos dining table 🤦‍♀️