Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She showed her livingroom once when Harley was watching football. Moaning about her boyfriend who plays football, being enthusiastic about a football game. As if it wasn’t to be expected. Like pretty much most men out there.
Think she secretly was buzzing to have a man to roll her eyes at.
Made he feel part of the elite 🤪
🤣🤣🤣 He scored, shot his balls in her goal n left team vag

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Think she had a TV and her dirty square quilted table with the glass top in a huge livingroom. She took 1 bedroom flat worth of furniture to a 5 bedroom house. 🤣

So far she’s bought some plastic storage boxes, a threaded sofa from ikea, and stuck some mirrors and decals to the wall.

Oh not to forget the shampoos and conditioners for each bathroom 🤪🤪🤪 #Ballin
Yes Anno u would have that beautiful with nice furniture and wall art x

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It’s lifeless and echoey because she hasn’t got a clue how to dress a room that size. She doesn’t want to splash out on curtains never mind blinds which would absorb a lot of the echo along with more rugs and lots of soft furnishings. A huge space that could look fabulous but Vav sticks an itsy bitsy cheap ikea sofa that disappears into the vastness and a large and cheap Argos dining table 🤦‍♀️
Anno it's a beautiful home but needs dressed right n some nice furniture

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’ve driven passed her house going to see a friend (yes vav I know people have friends) and you can see right into the house from the road her neighbours must get a eye full, wonder if the landlord is regretting leasing it to her and having to sort out the hols in the wall and roof with her tat.
Anno I couldn't sit without blinds

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Anno it's a beautiful home but needs dressed right n some nice furniture
If you can spend 2k on a house like that then it needs stunning furniture yeah buy Ikea for the bedroom etc but living space needs better than a small ass Ikea sofa that a student would use in halls and a table and chairs from Argos and defo some blinds but her taste in home stuff and clothes is in her arse.