Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
These 2 t faced stinking of cat piss assholes are grinding my gears now 😡😡😡
See to be fair, I believe them both. Why on earth would Aimee do that to herself, and via Ashleigh McNab?

Ashleigh was very good at calling BS but it’s got to the point it’s a bunch of word salads each time now. Isn’t going to post but just needed to jump on etc.

I think Ashleigh does use Steph for views and clicks for herself. Where as Abergal couldn’t give a do about the views and clicks she’s wanting the truth out there, uses Steph’s own content and own words, and actions her disgust about Steph by reporting her.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but has Ashleigh ever reported Steph’s videos to ASA? Is she trying to correct any of Steph’s behaviour and get her help accountable. Or just wanting to talk about her? That’s when it’s becomes for views and likes.

Nothing against Ashleigh, like I said I was behind her at first but i can’t work out from her tossed word salads what she’s wanting from talking about her now… unless of course she follows up her posts with actions behind the scenes??

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See to be fair, I believe them both. Why on earth would Aimee do that to herself, and via Ashleigh McNab?

Ashleigh was very good at calling BS but it’s got to the point it’s a bunch of word salads each time now. Isn’t going to post but just needed to jump on etc.

I think Ashleigh does use Steph for views and clicks for herself. Where as Abergal couldn’t give a do about the views and clicks she’s wanting the truth out there, uses Steph’s own content and own words, and actions her disgust about Steph by reporting her.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but has Ashleigh ever reported Steph’s videos to ASA? Is she trying to correct any of Steph’s behaviour and get her help accountable. Or just wanting to talk about her? That’s when it’s becomes for views and likes.

Nothing against Ashleigh, like I said I was behind her at first but i can’t work out from her tossed word salads what she’s wanting from talking about her now… unless of course she follows up her posts with actions behind the scenes??
Totally agree with everything you’ve said the only way to shut this down would be to post the messages

May 13, 2024
scotland

I dont understand why she’d say anything negative to Ashleigh either! Especially not in black and white where it can be outed! Unless the pair of them are trying to set her up! But if you are reading here Ashleigh get them out there cause your being accused of lying by the pair of them

May 24, 2024
The World
Totally agree with everything you’ve said the only way to shut this down would be to post the messages
Takes a lot for me to agree with anything about t & fier but I just don’t see Aimee shooting herself in the foot like that, and to do it with an Vavron ‘hater’.
Thats like a customer moaning at me about one of my colleagues and me agreeing and putting my own two pence in. I need to work with that colleague so I’m not going to s on my own doorstep via someone I don’t know.

But a comment like that is what all Vavron ‘trolls’ would love to hear so it brings a buzz.
As if there’s tea and Ashleigh is the server.

But I’m quite happy to eat my own hat when the screen shots go up.

Nothing against Ashleigh, she was doing good at calling BS before it got a bit messy.
But the claim has no substance.

May 24, 2024
The World
I dont understand why she’d say anything negative to Ashleigh either! Especially not in black and white where it can be outed! Unless the pair of them are trying to set her up! But if you are reading here Ashleigh get them out there cause your being accused of lying by the pair of them
100% show them for the conniving little bastards they are. They would be the first to green screen DMs for a woe is me post.
Twats.

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
This is all getting a little bit mad now. I was on a live and people were talking about Aimee and Steph! I said I had spoken to Aimee and we had sorted the beef! There was loads of comments flying of people saying Aimee and Steph didn’t get on ect ect. I did not say I had a message from Aimee saying nasty things about Steph! But there is somebody that doesn’t want to be named or involved that did send me messages with some info which I did mention in the live! Some people are taking snippets and not saying the whole truth !

May 24, 2024
The World
I absolutely don’t condone death threats either for having a fing option, whack job huns need a straight jacket and a probe up the arse.
But this would the ideal opportunity for Ashleigh to say, you guys are sending me death threats over two people who are gaslighting and manipulating you with a fake friendship - here’s is written from the horses mouth!!

Obviously the huns are that deluded and walking about like a scene from the walking dead so fathoming what that means is beyond them, but between them some of them do have working brain cells and will start to see the light from something like that, and hopefully back off.

Where’s dadsam when you need him. Got some people that need to disappear. 🫥

May 24, 2024
The World
This is all getting a little bit mad now. I was on a live and people were talking about Aimee and Steph! I said I had spoken to Aimee and we had sorted the beef! There was loads of comments flying of people saying Aimee and Steph didn’t get on ect ect. I did not say I had a message from Aimee saying nasty things about Steph! But there is somebody that doesn’t want to be named or involved that did send me messages with some info which I did mention in the live! Some people are taking snippets and not saying the whole truth !
Maybe it would have been better not to mention something that was in private from someone who didn’t want to be involved? In private means just that, could have prevented a whole load of backlash and manipulating your words because it’s now fed in to them and making you look the crazed one rather than those pair

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Maybe it would have been better not to mention something that was in private from someone who didn’t want to be involved? In private means just that, could have prevented a whole load of backlash and manipulating your words because it’s now fed in to them and making you looked the crazed one rather than those pair
I just said I had heard, yeah I do agree but people are picking up bits and then writing it in comments trying to cause bother 🙄 but the friendship between aimee and Steph clearly ain’t what they portray

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Maybe it would have been better not to mention something that was in private from someone who didn’t want to be involved? In private means just that, could have prevented a whole load of backlash and manipulating your words because it’s now fed in to them and making you looked the crazed one rather than those pair
I just said I had heard, yeah I do agree but people are picking up bits and then writing it in comments trying to cause bother 🙄 but the friendship between aimee and Steph clearly ain’t what they portray

May 24, 2024
The World
We could see that before your comment on your live but they’ve found a way to make it false because of this now. It’s a get out for them and you’re the scapegoat.

I honestly don’t think it’s a smart decision calling out these people with your own face and profile. I know for some reason people do because they think it’s shows strength. I don’t, I think it’s a silly move. Your kid is on your profile, your life is also there, these ‘huns’ have no boundaries and morals, if they are happy enough to make death threats from their page which is illegal and they’ve put their name to do it, I hate to think how they are in person if they happened to go by one of the people calling them out.
We can see Steph and Aimee don’t have the minerals. No ones got a fing idea what their followers are like.

I’d just move away from speaking about her/them because they’ve used you brutally here in my opinion. Cleverly calculated.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ashleigh I do like you but you did say Aimee messaged you I was in your live and heard it ! I’m in no way saying your a liar but something aren’t adding up and it was after that you said someone else messaged giving you gossip 🤔🤔

May 13, 2024
scotland
If it was told in confidence it should have stayed that way, in saying that and not being able to confirm it because you are protecting someone’s identity which I get and respect you’ve literally enabled them fs to allude you’re talking s for the sake of it! Can the persons name/ photo not be scrubbed from the chat and just leave Aimee’s mug there?

Jun 6, 2024
haddington
Ashleigh I do like you but you did say Aimee messaged you I was in your live and heard it ! I’m in no way saying your a liar but something aren’t adding up and it was after that you said someone else messaged giving you gossip 🤔🤔
Yes Aimee did message me asking me some questions ect ! She has sent me messages that part is true! I did not say the messages were nasty about Steph though ! X

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Takes a lot for me to agree with anything about t & fier but I just don’t see Aimee shooting herself in the foot like that, and to do it with an Vavron ‘hater’.
Thats like a customer moaning at me about one of my colleagues and me agreeing and putting my own two pence in. I need to work with that colleague so I’m not going to s on my own doorstep via someone I don’t know.

But a comment like that is what all Vavron ‘trolls’ would love to hear so it brings a buzz.
As if there’s tea and Ashleigh is the server.

But I’m quite happy to eat my own hat when the screen shots go up.

Nothing against Ashleigh, she was doing good at calling BS before it got a bit messy.
But the claim has no substance.

Same I would be shutting it down straight away aswell. This is playing exactly into their hands and that's what they want. Like told you it was all a lie. Don't get why people LIE

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Ashleigh you said Aimee had messaged you giving you support so why you saying different now? Loads of people heard you say that so it’s funny how loads apparently got the wrong end of the stick but all said the exact same thing!!
Now Ashleigh I’ve had your back as have many others because of the stuff “Vav” has said and done to you, do I felt awful last night when I heard you were getting death threats and you had a child in the house that I was prepared to fin out myself on TikTok as one of many who had reported Vav to the authorities and tell everyone exactly what I’ve done and my reasons why and also publicly out myself as the one who has handed all the evidence about the charity theft to the police ALL BECAUSE I FELT TERRIBLE THAT YOU WERE GETTING ALL THAT HATE!!!
NOW JUST TO PROVE YOU ARE NOT A COMPLETE LIAR POST THE DEATH THREATS ON HERE AS ITS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO!!
You realise you have probably fed a few things up for us by lying like that. We are trying to get folk to take us serious and you go do everything up. And to think I believed you were a decent person but reality is your as sick in the head as Vav!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

May 24, 2024
The World
Same I would be shutting it down straight away aswell. This is playing exactly into their hands and that's what they want. Like told you it was all a lie. Don't get why people LIE
They love that they’ve tagged team in the comments. Aimee for being a stupid lying t, and Vav being a stupid lying bastard, they know how to manipulate the system.

Shrewd & calculating