Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m sure a cease and desist has probably went out to make thread for the logo. They’ll have learnt not to play with fire the hard way and all orders will have been cancelled.

I’m sure there will be no further posts on make thread about it if this is the case because they won’t be allowed to legally.

If they’ve just been taken off sale, I’m sure we will see the ones that are made all what 3 of them?

Time will tell.

But as it’s make thread and not Steph it’s just a collaboration she’s gotten off lightly here. But it does tarnish her for people who want to work with her. People will have to be vigilant or be open to law suits. Some companies don’t do about and we all know Steph loves to copy and doesn’t have original thoughts.
Wonder if that’s why she was crying. Because Fred Perry logo, got her smacked around the head.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I love make up and always have. I love playing with new products and will buy different brands. Looking at the blusher I get the vibe it’s sticky and reminds me of Lancôme lipgloss where your hair would stick to it and you would have to pull your hair through it and the glitter cuts your skin, am I the only one that gets that vibe from the vav blush?
NOT APPROVED

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Never ever buying doll beauty till she has been dropped!
My disposable income will go elsewhere!!!
I love doll beauty, cream blushers and bronzer but she has put me off now. Their face masks, lashes and setting spray are just 👌 why would a make up company gift her a massive box of their products when they know she has a deal with BPerfect! Sorry, I mean her own make up brand 😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
The bloody length of it! Absolutely fing ridiculous she is. She clearly believes she looks this way in real life. She’s so delusional
Forgot to add my fingers are that long also, so I believe her, comes with being a bliddy bizzy women. I've got a wee stall doon the Barras as well selling whelks but no pins required. I pick them oot for you.

May 24, 2024
The World
I love make up and always have. I love playing with new products and will buy different brands. Looking at the blusher I get the vibe it’s sticky and reminds me of Lancôme lipgloss where your hair would stick to it and you would have to pull your hair through it and the glitter cuts your skin, am I the only one that gets that vibe from the vav blush?
NOT APPROVED
Jesus old school flash back on the Lancôme lip gloss. Their wee concealer in the squeeze bottle was my fave 🤣🤣🤣
Teleporting me here 😍

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I love doll beauty, cream blushers and bronzer but she has put me off now. Their face masks, lashes and setting spray are just 👌 why would a make up company gift her a massive box of their products when they know she has a deal with BPerfect! Sorry, I mean her own make up brand 😂
I just hope the products she got are out of date !!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Only 2000. That’s shameful for your following.

Say they all bought it for £14 we know they didn’t … (through sales and vouchers)that’s £28,000.

I’m gonna guess production, advertising, materials, photo shoots all cost quite a fair bit and bperfect will be taking in the most. Let’s say her pay is 30% of the 28k (it won’t be, it’s more likely to be after costs etc) that’s £8000 (personally I don’t think it’s that much 🤣🤣) that’s only 4 months rent for her rented gaff.

Pinch me.

Attachments

• 574FF127-BE87-4708-AF57-EDD17C13CDC3.png
    574FF127-BE87-4708-AF57-EDD17C13CDC3.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
The dearest vinyl tracksuit known to mankind at that. Probably cost more than Fred Perry

The dearest vinyl tracksuit known to mankind at that. Probably cost more than Fred Perry 🤣🤣
She’s just trying to copy Jeffrey star!
Wonder if she will try take out vavron mirrors??? She’s screwed as she canna filter a mirror 😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I'm bringing out my own tracksuit it's got this 👉 ✅ on it but it's defo nothing to do with another popular brand 😜
I'm gonna sue you Rolly, I've got one out with that ✔️ logo also called Nuke. It's a whole lifestyle ethos my branding, goes with my cheek tint called Nuke Scorched Skin, my fence paint and my energy drink called Munter. I'd see you in court but I'm too bliddy bizzy and tirreedd guyzz!