Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She doesn’t address anything. Which makes things worse 🙈 I think anyway.

If she would admit her wrong doings she’d appear more human at the very least but the narc in her won’t let her. It will be someone else’s fault not her own.
It won’t be that she intentionally or unintentionally copied a design that was copyrighted, it will be that someone reported it.
She said on the live very smugly I might add that no one had ever got back to her about a bad purchase 🙈🙈 she’s living that one down well.
Same as the whole Bradley event , one minute she was shouting it from the roof tops then when the s hit the fan she took nothing to do with it and stood back and let that poor boy take the rap. . I don’t know how she even looks in a mirror to put her se makeup on

Mar 8, 2024
It was when she said

‘If max was able to be potty trained the nursery staff would have done it by now ‘

WTAF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She did not say this! I hate these type of parents. I say that loosely cus staff isn’t a good parent. I worked in nurseries before and parents who want you to toilet train cus they can’t be arsed are up the with the biggest fs in the world. Not surprised she’s said this looking at her. She’s a lazy t! Too bizzy to teach her son how to use the toilet. Speaks volumes. How these dickheads can support her is beyond me

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
It was when she said

‘If max was able to be potty trained the nursery staff would have done it by now ‘

WTAF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s the fact she doesn’t actually understand that it’s her job as a mother to do this! It just flies over her head she is so thick! Well done nana and mad Pam ! Made a winner there!
Mind you is vav still wearing a nappy? Or is that just her inherited massive arse and dumpy legs??