Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Just watched this. Why does she act like this? Her face so close to the screen. She really thinks she’s someone. The dirt in her nails, her screeching, the banging her fists and just overacting in this ad is just shocking. My girlies? Who? She’s so fing fake saying this. Can’t stand this b. Her blusher already 42% off 😂😂😂😂😂
Honestly I thought if she claps her hands one more time I’m going to loose my s 😂

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Can't string a sentence together because she couldn't lie as quickly as she wanted about the donating to somewhere, it's so obvious it's always "yeh" "you know" just stalling till she can think of the next lie. And yet again gives to "these" woman who can't AFFORD it !!. There are many reasons charities who help woman are there and being skint isn't the important one you absolute self richeous cow.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So is that person tattle have put up is that HAHM and Steph doing a clapback is their more than one clapback from the same person.

That I don't know. I got asked to pass over the info and that's what I done. She is following Harley aswell. There might be more that comes out but for now that's all I got

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She is rattled this morning, absolutely manic in her morning video. Her body language, the tone of her voice, how she rushes through what she wants to say. ..And she’s still unwashed!
I saw the half assed hippie mama video, that woman needs a big hug. The level that vav will stoop to has no end, evil and rotten to the core. I really hope this all comes out and she’s exposed for what she really is, she’s insufferable. Her whole page every day is either she’s playing the victim, she is a single mum boss b or bragging and videos that she loves herself.

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Why is Harley following her mum actually. Thats messed up.
I think it's weird that Harleys mum is on steph and her 2 minders pages too and always putting support comments or saying how good she looks ? After the way she treated her son ?? I'd be hunting her down if she belittled and continually flagged off my son 🤔

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I just went and watched that tiktok she has pinned her mums comments and it’s made me fing furious!!!! Just CHATTING sE but using the comment to get it out there for HAHM to see. Bloods boiling from my toes!!!
Using HAHM mum, the abuser abusing the abuser, and the abuser being abused.

I take my hat off to HAHM cause Vav id be coming through your door babe.
Dignified silence Sarah ❤️
What video is it?

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Does anyone remember the spicy lipgloss advert she done? Think it’s when her and Harley broke up. It is the most embarrassing to this day that she’s ever done. She must have deleted cus I tried to find it a while ago and couldn’t
That advert was cringe! Stay tuned ciz I’ve got summhin spicy fir yi!!!

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
What the do is this? Just managed to watch the whole thing.
Few things.. the way she says “love and nurture you, your child and your family” no staff. The staff look after your son, not you.. whole post is about her. The way she’s drying them tears is ridiculous. Saying they give her the confidence to leave max.. yeah to leave him at nursery.. not to leave him non stop and say it’s your job. No staff ya t, it’s not about the confidence it’s about you being a selfish gee bag. This video is so embarrassing. If the staff are kissing her kid then that’s wrong. That should not be happening. Cuddles are good but kissing is too far. I read someone say she’s chatting s about this so why lie about him being kissed? It’s like she says things but doesn’t think about the implications of it. She’s one horrible witch. Can’t stand her. That outfit is hideous too. Saying she’s an ugly crier.. no staff you’re just ugly.
She said the way they come into your family and love you and your child. Pretty sure they don’t give a do about you vav it’s clear as day he doesn’t get any attention at home so they’re trying to nurture your child because you DONT. Too bizzy being a single mum boss b aka caking make up on your face and sitting in your rented house for hours on end every day that you have left your responsibilities with a stranger that your child has relied on to make up for everything that you don’t give him! All the free make up in the world but no idea how to be a parent 👏

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Her morning post… she was biting her tongue!! You could see it ripping out her she wanted to say something 🤣🤣
Fake smiles, fake happiness, she’s triggered. And rightly so. t.
I’ve never said that word so much over my morning coffee

When I seen that video last night I felt sick🤬🤬🤬 it's the lowest of the low. When I got asked to put that stuff up as hahm was getting called a liar did not need to think twice.

I think there will be more to follow. No one can understand childhood trauma unless you have went through any and it's the bloody worst ever. Some never heal from it, and some take years and years. I went theough something as a child I would not wish on anyone and let me say that only now my mind is quiet and I am not letting it consume me now. That's took over 20 years for myself and yes I still go to see someone. I am beyond livid and my heart aches for Sarah.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Can't string a sentence together because she couldn't lie as quickly as she wanted about the donating to somewhere, it's so obvious it's always "yeh" "you know" just stalling till she can think of the next lie. And yet again gives to "these" woman who can't AFFORD it !!. There are many reasons charities who help woman are there and being skint isn't the important one you absolute self richeous cow.
She’s a pretentious cow. She’s got nothing else to say, so aggressive in her morning video because what she wanted to say she was biting her tongue and holding back. Her whole page would just be clap backs if she could get away with it. She is the drama and people only watch because it’s like a bad soap opera and she is the villain. Coming on with the holier than thou attitude saying she donates her freebies to women at a community centre 😂 what a saint 👏 Now that she has storage though will be keeping it all but will she still be donating these “luxury” products with her own money to the same community centre? Will she do.