Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Hey Steph you were both following each other late last night when I checked, we know you’re wicked to the core which is why you posted that video pinning her reply after receiving all those messages. There is no other reason for doing that other than for you to be an evil b to HAHM. What sort of ”nice kind, woman supporting women“ would do that to someone knowing their trauma. You contradicted yourself by saying this unwell woman told you things then went on to say you didn’t know anything. Your problem is you don’t like the fact HAHAM has the receipts on your despicable past. So to iterate, NO KIND PERSON would ever have done the ”hey look who this is”

Mar 8, 2024
Proof you’re lying Vav. That message is a response to you mentioning someone’s name.
But you didn’t show yourself writing anything apart from you didn’t want the drama.

You are se at lying, the amount you do you’d think you’d be good at it.
You’ve been writing and deleting your own messages.

IMG_8288.jpeg
So she’s deleted messages then from her to the girls mum

May 24, 2024
The World
So she’s deleted messages then from her to the girls mum
Yup that’s clearly a conversation response.
Steph Steph Steph!

What you’ve also allowed, if people to read those messages. And in those messages the mother is offering you revenge on HAHM, and you’ve kept the messages.
Not at any point noticed this woman is vindictive and deleted and blocked. ‘No one would block her if they seen the messages she sent me’. She’s inciting HATE AND REVENGE!!!!!!! Calling her daughter a witch.
WHERE IS YOUR LINE????
You’ve royally fed up showing them babe.

Mar 8, 2024
Yup that’s clearly a conversation response.
Steph Steph Steph!

What you’ve also allowed, if people to read those messages. And in those messages the mother is offering you revenge on HAHM, and you’ve kept the messages.
Not at any point noticed this woman is vindictive and deleted and blocked. ‘No one would block her if they seen the messages she sent me’. She’s inciting HATE AND REVENGE!!!!!!! Calling her daughter a witch.
WHERE IS YOUR LINE????
You’ve royally fed up showing them babe.
She kept them for her own nasty and manipulative reasons. But making out she’s being caring cus she’s older and she’s a kind person. She isn’t kind she kept them for selfish reasons. The mum isn’t being kind about her daughter at all. Steph has loved having them messages and has took great pleasure in sharing them. Only she has revealed how much of a lying t she is and the extent of her disgusting behaviour. Deleting replies and keeping the “I don’t want it be involved in drama” messsge to use in this situation is manipulative and cunning. The more of this t I see the more I fing hate her

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Proof you’re lying Vav. That message is a response to you mentioning someone’s name.
But you didn’t show yourself writing anything apart from you didn’t want the drama.

You are se at lying, the amount you do you’d think you’d be good at it.
You’ve been writing and deleting your own messages.

IMG_8288.jpeg
She really is thick! I was raging last night and raging again this morning with that crap back. Thats not a typo. She is evil personified, proving once again she has NPD. Absolutely no empathy and the fact she wouldnt have seen the videos until this morning shows how calculating and manipulative she is. She thought she’d gotten away with it for months. A mentally stable person would have taken time to absorb events and if they didn’t have NPD but still a b would have either ignored it hoping it would fade away or taken responsibility even just to say they shouldn’t have done it

May 24, 2024
The World
She really is thick! I was raging last night and raging again this morning with that crap back. Thats not a typo. She is evil personified, proving once again she has NPD. Absolutely no empathy and the fact she wouldnt have seen the videos until this morning shows how calculating and manipulative she is. She thought she’d gotten away with it for months. A mentally stable person would have taken time to absorb events and if they didn’t have NPD but still a b would have either ignored it hoping it would fade away or taken responsibility even just to say they shouldn’t have done it
The woman literally says do you want info to basically shut HAHM up.
She’s still trying to control & abuse HAHM and Vav is aiding & abetting

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s unfollowed her to make her new post.
Screen shots of her yesterday following her. She’s a compulsive liar.
IMG_8286.jpeg

Did you know that on tik tok you can delete your messages and it does not even show messages deleted 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Why allow that to carry on and not say stop messaging me and let someone know and for it to get back to Sarah

May 24, 2024
The World
Did you know that on tik tok you can delete your messages and it does not even show messages deleted 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Why allow that to carry on and not say stop messaging me and let someone know and for it to get back to Sarah
She’s been having full on conversations with her and deleted her side. She’s a psycho

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Hey Steph you were both following each other late last night when I checked, we know you’re wicked to the core which is why you posted that video pinning her reply after receiving all those messages. There is no other reason for doing that other than for you to be an evil b to HAHM. What sort of ”nice kind, woman supporting women“ would do that to someone knowing their trauma. You contradicted yourself by saying this unwell woman told you things then went on to say you didn’t know anything. Your problem is you don’t like the fact HAHAM has the receipts on your despicable past. So to iterate, NO KIND PERSON would ever have done the ”hey look who this is”
Yep she was definitely following her early this morning, I was up at silly o'clock!